Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Type R's Too Fast

borodaz

just for the people who cant read i beat ep3 clvic type R's.

borodaz you need lot more than 4000rpm.

people please take note here: if you are launching the corolla the way borodaz do you will lose everytime agains the ctr's also just want to correctly point out lauching at 4000rpm on any car's wont result a new clutch .

this a classic example what i mean by people who dont know how to launch the cts to get the best out of it.

like i said on my first reply my tsport can beat type R's if yours cant then it must be your tsport are slow one and before anyone make anymore silly suggestions, have any of you ever stop and think maybe my tsport has fittied aftermarket parts ? ,anyway i am getting bored now just think and say what you like i aint got time to listen cos i am too busy beating clvic type R's.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armz

• borodaz

• T128

• emsii

Top Posters In This Topic

"lol aint the type s a 5 door and only 140bhp ? i may be wrong though." I did mean the 5dr type-s

T128, 2 people I know have standard CTR's and are running 14's. You must have a super t-sport

fisel i really dont care if you know 100's of CTR's running 14's just cos ur slow tsport cant make 14s dont mean anothers tsport cant.

to answer your qustion

to you yes i must have a super tsport cos i can beat a type r and YOU cant.

fisel i really dont care if you know 100's of CTR's running 14's just cos ur slow tsport cant make 14s dont mean anothers tsport cant.

to answer your qustion

Now i have two of these, i'll be running 9's. :D

DSC00026.JPG

Hey T128, if you want any, i cant get you loads! I know you have a special love for TRD.

Armz.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1655...mp;id=857095592

Type R's are faster than t sports thats just life very little in it all you have to do is do a few little mods and away you go people

I thought sack this and bought myself a 2000 e39 M5...Type R's????? what type R's?

But i do miss my t sport its a super car!

Type R's are faster than t sports thats just life very little in it all you have to do is do a few little mods and away you go people

I thought sack this and bought myself a 2000 e39 M5...Type R's????? what type R's?

But i do miss my t sport its a super car!

M5, very nice indeed. Excllent choice!

Infact the M5 has always been my dream car, forget porsches, ferraris, lambos etc.. What other car is there as fast as an M5 with all the extras, space for 4 or 5 large adults with 5 doors and as comfortable. I've yet to see a car match the M5 in that regards. M5's can outrun/keepup with most ferraris and porsches.

At first i didnt like the shape of the latest M5, but it's grown on me. Just can't knock all that power/refinement/comfort.

Armz.

just for the people who cant read i beat ep3 clvic type R's.

borodaz you need lot more than 4000rpm.

people please take note here: if you are launching the corolla the way borodaz do you will lose everytime agains the ctr's also just want to correctly point out lauching at 4000rpm on any car's wont result a new clutch .

this a classic example what i mean by people who dont know how to launch the cts to get the best out of it.

like i said on my first reply my tsport can beat type R's if yours cant then it must be your tsport are slow one and before anyone make anymore silly suggestions, have any of you ever stop and think maybe my tsport has fittied aftermarket parts ? ,anyway i am getting bored now just think and say what you like i aint got time to listen cos i am too busy beating clvic type R's.

just to make a point here , i dont launch the rolla how i said in that post, i was joking ! i dont even go above 2000rpm when setting off in first, dont want to hurt my car only had it a little while just getting used to it :)

to answer your qustion

T128 I’ll leave you to keep dreaming ;)

fisel you are jealous end of.

i really dont have anymore time for you loser's just drive your slow tsport and be happy.

t128 u sound like a bit af a t!$?

right personal attack it is then !

and you ae102 are a nob jockey.

i really dont have anymore time for you loser's just drive your slow tsport and be happy.

T128, i think you'll find it's your tone and style of writing that seems to offend most people on the boards. Maybe you need to re-evaluate what this board is for. Sharing information, not putting others down or pushing your opinions on others (TRD badges, CTR vs CTS etc....).

Maybe you've had a bad day/week/month thats not an issue for board members. If you want people to show you any respect on these boards you are going to have to adjust that attitude. Just a friendly tip. Take it if you will, although i hope you will take that onboard as you seem to be insulting a few too members here recently.

Cheers.

Armz.

T128, i think you'll find it's your tone and style of writing that seems to offend most people on the boards. Maybe you need to re-evaluate what this board is for. Sharing information, not putting others down or pushing your opinions on others (TRD badges, CTR vs CTS etc....).

Maybe you've had a bad day/week/month thats not an issue for board members. If you want people to show you any respect on these boards you are going to have to adjust that attitude. Just a friendly tip. Take it if you will, although i hope you will take that onboard as you seem to be insulting a few too members here recently.

Cheers.

Armz.

did somebody say something ?

Cheers.

Armz.

did somebody say something ?

Pure Arrogance. This is why recently you are not liked much here.

Keep it up, you will get very far in life.

Armz.

dont worry when people see my car beating everyone's tsport and type r's i am sure i be well like again. :D :D

dont worry when people see my car beating everyone's tsport and type r's i am sure i be well like again. :D :D

Yep, i was right, you are dillusional.

Armz.

Armz.

am i ? maybe you should bring your tsport out and let me proof my point i rackon i'be 2 cars up on you before 70mph and if you have a facelift make that 3 cars .

Armz.

am i ? maybe you should bring your tsport out and let me proof my point i rackon i'be 2 cars up on you before 70mph and if you have a facelift make that 3 cars .

Ofcourse Mr Buggati, with your jap parts you will be thrashing us.

No seriously, judging by all your posts you sound like a spoilt 17year old just passed your driving test and you pestered your rich daddy so much for a t-sport with JAP parts that he caved in and bought you one. You probably still got your green just passed plate on aswell.

If i was your dad i would have slapped you one and taken back that t-sport for good and make you use public transport. That way you can interact with normal people and can hopefully adjust accordingly. If not then you have a lifetime of problems ahead of you. But you are arrogant so maybe there is no hope for you.

Anyway thats your problem. Not mine nor anyones on this forum. Sort yourself out.

Armz.

Armz.

No seriously, judging by all your posts you sound like a spoilt 17year old just passed your driving test and you pestered your rich daddy so much for a t-sport with JAP parts that he caved in and bought you one. You probably still got your green just passed plate on aswell.

If i was your dad i would have slapped you one and taken back that t-sport for good and make you use public transport. That way you can interact with normal people and can hopefully adjust accordingly. If not then you have a lifetime of problems ahead of you. But you are arrogant so maybe there is no hope for you.

Anyway thats your problem. Not mine nor anyones on this forum. Sort yourself out.

Armz.

heheh sorry dad please dont slapped me and please dont take away my fast tsport

ok serious armz i am not asking you to race just to make you look bad i just want to show you there are corolla out there can beat type R's.

Armz.

Armz.

heheh sorry dad please dont slapped you and please dont take away my fast tsport

ok serious armz i am not asking you to race just to make you look bad i just want to show you there are corolla out there can beat type R's.

I KNOW there are CTS's that beat CTR's, what exactly are you trying to say?

If you look at my earlier posts in this thread you will see that i did state the CTS was faster than CTR, up to 60mph+. Is this another case of you not being able to read? You went to school right?

Armz.

c

a

l

m

d

o

w

n

Tsports are slow anyway,,,

Hehe, i was waiting for someone to jump in and throw a spanner in the works with those words 'T-sports are slow anyway'. LOL!!

Armz.

c

h

i

l

l

i

a

m

c

a

l

m

you are right choading your tsport certainly are.

PFA - Pure F****** Arrogance. Don't pay any attention to him choading.

Armz.

c

h

i

l

l

i

a

m

c

a

l

m

you are right choading your tsport certainly are.

PFA - Pure F****** Arrogance. Don't pay any attention to him choading.

Armz.

i am bored playing with type r's my next task and upgrade hopefuly before x'mas are to beat most of the corolla tte compressor's in this country once thats done i will be happy .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links