Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Type R's Too Fast

borodaz

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armz

• borodaz

• T128

• emsii

Top Posters In This Topic

c

h

i

l

l

i

a

m

c

a

l

m

you are right choading your tsport certainly are.

PFA - Pure F****** Arrogance. Don't pay any attention to him choading.

Armz.

i am bored playing with type r's my next task and upgrade hopefuly before x'mas are to beat most of the corolla tte compressor's in this country once thats done i will be happy .

Why don't you just post some pictures of your car so then we can see if you really have the minerals or your spouting off your jap parts behind a computer. If it's really as good as you make out to be you may get some kudos. Don't forget to take the green just passed plates off before you take the pics. Hopefully your dad will let you. lol.

All i've heard from you recently is jap parts this and jap parts that. Exactly what are these jap parts? Japanese ornaments stuck on your dashboard? Maybe a plastic bonsai and some Hello Kitty figurines.? :lol:

Or perhaps you just enjoy living in fantasy land? comfy are we?

Armz.

I know they are slow lol, Obviously they aint lightning quick

Still i like it though, unique, how about your car?

@Armz did you sell a TTE quickshift on ebay awhile back?

Yeah it sold a few weeks back. I think 65plus 10 delivery. A word of advice, if you dont mind a very fiddly installation go for the TTE, if you want a straight swap in 5-10mins then get the TRD. You get more for you money with the TRD and less chance of breaking any clips when swapping the main gearlever like the TTE.

Although the TRD is about an inch longer than the TTE, the TTE will be a bit more notchy and harder to change gears due to the decreased length. The TRD one seems much more comfortable to use, although the throw is not as short.

I used both and find the TRD is more for me.

Let me know if you need any further info.

cheers,

Armz.

c

h

i

l

l

i

a

m

c

a

l

m

Armz.

i am bored playing with type r's my next task and upgrade hopefuly before x'mas are to beat most of the corolla tte compressor's in this country once thats done i will be happy .

Why don't you just post some pictures of your car so then we can see if you really have the minerals or your spouting off your jap parts behind a computer. If it's really as good as you make out to be you may get some kudos. Don't forget to take the green just passed plates off before you take the pics. Hopefully your dad will let you. lol.

All i've heard from you recently is jap parts this and jap parts that. Exactly what are these jap parts? Japanese ornaments stuck on your dashboard? Maybe a plastic bonsai? :lol:

Armz.

hehehehehehe the only time you see my car is when i want you to see it ,looking at the people's attitude in here none of you will ever see it.

i did send acidman couple video's of me beating type r's then again he is a good friend of my and i consider myself acidman and few other's left here as the first few people who had the cts first and still own it .

Blah blah my car's fast blah blah

If you just want to talk about yourself start a new thread.

If you want to contribute to the discussion, drop the attitude and join in.

c

h

i

l

l

i

a

m

c

a

l

m

Armz.

All i've heard from you recently is jap parts this and jap parts that. Exactly what are these jap parts? Japanese ornaments stuck on your dashboard? Maybe a plastic bonsai? :lol:

Armz.

hehehehehehe the only time you see my car is when i want you to see it ,looking at the people's attitude in here none of you will ever see it.

i did send acidman couple video's of me beating type r's then again he is a good friend of my.

I figured you'd say that. TOP SECRET. Confidential info contained within. Better watch out, TRD may want to steal your ideas now.

Infact you better keep a tighter control on your super secret t-sport. You never know you may have some major car magazine people camping outside your house to catch a glimpse of your car, to publicise all your hard work. Who knows maybe you too if you have a photogenic face,. God forbid!.

Armz.

c

h

i

l

l

i

a

m

c

a

l

m

Armz.

Armz.

i did send acidman couple video's of me beating type r's then again he is a good friend of my.

I figured you'd say that. TOP SECRET. Confidential info contained within. Better watch out, TRD may want to steal your ideas now.

Infact you better keep a tighter control on your super secret t-sport. You never know you may have some major car magazine people camping outside your house to catch a glimpse of your car, to publicise all your hard work. Who knows maybe you too if you have a photogenic face,. God forbid!.

Armz.

i also dont look or talk to any other corolla ts owner's in the street cos i see what you lot are like here and if anyone ask me about my car with a corolla ts i just say nothing they soon walk off.

I think i bought it off you, forgot to say

Joe? is that you? lol,why did you not say you were a TOC member, i would have given you a discount! Just double checked the price i sold it for, it was 70 plus free special delivery. I would have done it for 60 plus free del for you.

Oh well, nevermind, i hope you are happy with it.. I broke my black plastic holder where the red shifter sits into the ball joint. My white clips broke due to the age of the car, most others have had no problems fitting it. So rather than buy a whole base unit from Toyota for 150,i got the TRD instead based on good responses on here for 150, with the base unit. So was a no brainer. TRD all the way.

I found when the car was cold in the mornings sometimes shifting was alittle difficult. Due to the decreased throw. You may get used to it, but my clips were broken and didnt want to risk driving with cable ties securing the broken clip area for more than a week till i got my TRD unit in. The whole unit used to lift up out of place when engaging reverse due to the huge strain on the plastic ball joint.

Cheers

Armz.

I know they are slow lol, Obviously they aint lightning quick

Still i like it though, unique, how about your car?

@Armz did you sell a TTE quickshift on ebay awhile back?

Yeah it sold a few weeks back. I think 65plus 10 delivery. A word of advice, if you dont mind a very fiddly installation go for the TTE, if you want a straight swap in 5-10mins then get the TRD. You get more for you money with the TRD and less chance of breaking any clips when swapping the main gearlever like the TTE.

Although the TRD is about an inch longer than the TTE, the TTE will be a bit more notchy and harder to change gears due to the decreased length. The TRD one seems much more comfortable to use, although the throw is not as short.

I used both and find the TRD is more for me.

Let me know if you need any further info.

cheers,

Armz.

It's already in my car, went on the day i received it :thumbsup:

Took me 2 hours in total to do, didnt snap any clips lol

2 hours is great, i think it took me maybe 3-4 hours, 1 hour wasted trying to figure out how to fix the clip. I was working in darkness though. And had absolutely no idea how the gearbox console area came out. I think that took about 20-30mins.

If you know what you are doing and your clips are nice and bendable to work with easilly i think the fitting should not take longer than 45mins. I think that was what was written in the fitting instructions? But i;m glad you had a smooth fitting experience. :thumbsup:

Armz.

fisel you are jealous end of.

i really dont have anymore time for you loser's just drive your slow tsport and be happy.

Same car, engine, gearbox, chassis and yours is somehow superior? You are a fool.

You drive a Toyota Corolla, not a Ferrari. I’ll leave you on your pedestal anyway, you cant argue with stupid B)

his cts is powered by a blitz induction kit, thats why its superior than ours

Gives him an extra 50bhp, that explains why he leaves typeR's behind

lol @ 50hp from induction kit :lol:

i was thinking of getting this tte quickshift in the near future but by the sounds of things its going to cost a bit getting it fitted if it takes hours :(

p.s i aint touching the car lol it will never get put back together properly :)

his cts is powered by a blitz induction kit, thats why its superior than ours

Gives him an extra 50bhp, that explains why he leaves typeR's behind

lol @ 50hp from induction kit :lol:

i was thinking of getting this tte quickshift in the near future but by the sounds of things its going to cost a bit getting it fitted if it takes hours :(

p.s i aint touching the car lol it will never get put back together properly :)

I would reccomend the TRD kit if you want a very easy swap. I think i may have some pics i took while i was fitting the TTE, so you can get an idea of what is involved. I had absolutely no idea what i was doing but i managed it, albeit ended up buying another 'pre-fitted' kit, shortly afterwards, but my car is 6 years old and plastic clips doesn't stay soft and subtle for that long. If i was to do a fitting again of a TRD kit, i think max time it would take me is about 10-15mins.

Very easy. If i have the time i may even right up a guide and post up. I know there were similar guides on TOC.AU but they related to an older shape corolla.

Cheers

Armz.

Please shut up, you behave like a bunch of ctr prats!!

Thought that the cts owners would be mature, but it seems that i was wrong.

"My daddy beats your daddy"

OFFTOPIC!!!!!!

OFFTOPIC!!!!!!

Ok, thanks for your worthwhile constructive contribution to this thread.

Maybe the MODS can lock or delete this thread.

Cheers

Armz.

OFFTOPIC!!!!!!

Ok, thanks for your worthwhile constructive contribution to this thread.

Maybe the MODS can lock or delete this thread.

Cheers

Armz.

Yeah, i think so to.

Nice to argue in the net, sorry... :D

AHAHAHA, ARMZ i like how u mensioned T128 on the other thread bcos that car has a TRD Badge :lol:

TBH im not keen on sticking stickers all over the car, its very Chinese IMO. my cousin has a TRD Badge on his car and he hasnt even got n e TRD parts

AHAHAHA, ARMZ i like how u mensioned T128 on the other thread bcos that car has a TRD Badge :lol:

TBH im not keen on sticking stickers all over the car, its very Chinese IMO. my cousin has a TRD badge on his car and he hasnt even got n e TRD parts

LOL! :D I know, i shouldn't have, but i couldn't help myself. :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Armz.

TBH im not keen on sticking stickers all over the car, its very Chinese IMO. my cousin has a TRD badge on his car and he hasnt even got n e TRD parts

Cheers.

Armz.

T128 : Your corolla isn't very fast at all and a type r will more than likely beat you my CTS had a full de cat exhaust, typhoon kit, and a Apexi power fc and type r's weren't to far behind me.

Cheers.

Armz.

T128 : Your corolla isn't very fast at all and a type r will more than likely beat you my CTS had a full de cat exhaust, typhoon kit, and a Apexi power fc and type r's weren't to far behind me.

what is an apexi power fc ? :)

Cheers.

Armz.

what is an apexi power fc ? :)

Like a superchip or something i think, adjusts the ECU for more power.

Armz.

Damo746 did u sell ur Apexi power FC on eBay a few months bak? u got it done by Thor Racing rite? u got lift going bout 5600rpm rite? was the engine still reliable? its def a mod for the future if it works fine with no Errors

lol, sorry for all the question, but im curious

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links