Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thats Gotta Hurt The Wallet!

wantasupra

Found this while scouring other forums and thought as it has spread across the net, I'd share it with you guys too! :o

Oh dear

Needs to be viewed all the way through as some of the replies are classics! :lol::yes:

I feel for the guy, can you imagine the cost of repair :(

It's a Mercedes, I bet he can afford it. :D

I do feel for him but it's still funny! :lol: I bet when he's sorted it all out he'll laugh as well!

Like someone on there said it doesn't add up does it, the way the paint has splattered is not uniform.

If I had done something like that I would have kept quiet, smashed the windows and chucked in a burning rag, then say it was vandalism, hey prove it :unsure:

Americans they can be so stoopid.

And you think they must be a little more intelligent because they can afford a merc, maybe the opposite is true, even a dummy can have a merc :yes:

hahaahahahahahahahaha, thats the best thing ever!!!

i F :censor: KING hate mercs.

shame it didnt spray over his fog lights.

made me day that has!!!

:lol:

Excuse me guys while i nip to the toilet because i think i've just shat myself laughing so hard!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::blink:

Like most of you I had a right old giggle at this one. :lol: The guy really has compounded the problem by posting the images on the web, though. It's embarassing enough to have to go into a repair shop to get the thing sorted and having the staff laugh at him, but now the whole world knows what a prat he is!

I'd have kept quiet, contacted the insurance and had it sorted without advertising my stupidity to the whole world.

I'm being a bit hard on the poor guy, I know, but... he sort of deserves it. :P

yannick

Have you ever seen Pulp Fiction? When Travolta shoots the young boy sitting in the back? S :censor: t Happens all the time... :unsure:

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

poor guy, but loved the photo & slogan that they made for it - wicked!

Have you ever seen Pulp Fiction? When Travolta shoots the young boy sitting in the back? S :censor: t Happens all the time... :unsure:

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

I was gonna say that! Top Film :thumbsup:

That has made my day....and for it to be a yank too :fishyface: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was gonna say that! Top Film :thumbsup:

Exactly what I was thinking also! :lol::lol::thumbsup:

I showed the pictures to my Woman and she said "What did you expect? he drives a Mercedes...!!!" :P

No comments.

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

haha, well done. exactly what i though.

congrat your girl on behalf of the TOC

Sorry to be boring, but if the can was under the seat how does it spray the steering wheel??? :blink:

well, this is what the owner said.....

I bought a spray paint and put it inside the car, but it somehow got caught under the seat. I didn't know so when I adjust the seat it punched a hole on the can and the paint blew out like a jet engine........

nice interior design these days..... B) :lol:

just joking :P i feel for him, must be some hefty bill for it :D

Kenny!