Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Back Again

yannick

Been away on holiday for a while, then when I get back everything's gone! Well for me anyway, as I subscribed sometime in September, if I recall. Lost my posting history & status as Club Member in the meantime :( I'll just have to work up to it again :D

yannick

P.S. Got the car up to 6000km in its first month - and I don't even use it for business! Still very satisfied. :thumbsup:

Welcome back yannick! :thumbsup: Sorry about that, as I'm sure you've read we've had great fun while you've been away! :rolleyes:

I've been trying to follow the word association thread. How we got from Britney Spears to Chocolate Starfish sort of escapes me :P

I've noticed that despite the problems the board has been pretty active while I was away. Everyone seems to be intent on catching up on their previous posting levels :D

yannick

No not far really - I took the car the 900km or so from the South East of France (where I live) to visit my parents in the South West. Good food, good wine, reasonable weather (most of the time) and of course a few odd jobs around the house ;)

Even without the family to visit, the area (from Bayonne in France to San Sebastian in Spain) is well worth a look, and if you're into surfing it's a must. Sea, mountains, and everything in between.

I've been over twice since getting the car at the end of October, which sort of explains the mileage (~2000km per return trip),

yannick

P.S. I just noticed that my member number has changed from 7 thousand and something to 6 thousand and something - so I've been promoted! :P

I've been trying to follow the word association thread. How we got from Britney Spears to Chocolate Starfish sort of escapes me :P

I've noticed that despite the problems the board has been pretty active while I was away. Everyone seems to be intent on catching up on their previous posting levels :D

yannick

not in terms meant in the association but could argue a link on the musical term as britney is obvioulsy a singer and chocolate starfish was an album by limp bizkit i think :)