Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Fianlly Took The Plunge....

yazburner

I spelt the topic wrong :!Removed!:

after months and months and months of wanting and saving for a T-sport, ive finally took the plunge and put a deposit down on one :D

None of you know, but i had an unfortunate incident in my 1.0L at the start of the month, lost it on a roundabout and rear drivers side hit a lampost, which i bounced off and spun another 180 degrees.

its true what they say about the yaris, they are so tough! the rear quater was obliterated and the axle bent, the glass blew out about 12 ft, but the passenger rear area was completely untouched! you couldnt tell it had been crashed from the inside.

but anway, silly insurance people paid out £3000 :lol:

and tonight i went to wolverhampton, and fell in love with this blue T sport, so i whacked down a deposit and should pick it up this weekend.

i gave it a quick blip in 1st, and a blip in 2nd, i love it.

the woman took it up to a ton i didnt want to rag her car :)

not a mark on it, no car park dings at all.

here she is, cant wait to be the genuine owner

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=014

first mods:

Toyo proxy T1-Rs

Induction (probly Apexi, or maybe a blitz)

Lowering (tein of course, just springs for now)

Welcome to the T Sport Owners Club. The car looks in great condition and sounds as though it’s just about worn in. A different beast all together than your one litre GS.

You will love it.

Don’t spoil it with too many mods that’s all.

Probably one of the rarer colours and very limited in existence. Look forward to hearing your reviews :thumbsup:

Congrats, looks lovely. :D

i am going to be so damn careful :D

park across 2 spaces all the time and everything

Glad I'm not the only one that does that! Bet people think I just can't park though! :lol:

Lost control and crashed a 1.0l on a roundabout (no more than driver error im afraid) so you're getting a more powerful version?! Makes perfect sense.

Hope you keep this one nice! Shame about the owner you're buying it from... 100mph on a test drive? Imagine what they do when they aren't showing it off. Reminds me of when I went with a mate who was looking for a new car... the owner started it up and from cold took us for a quick drive and absolutley revved the hell out of it... needless to say he didn't complete the sale.

Looks a nice car :thumbsup: rare colour too.

its not to far away from me either :D

i am going to be so damn careful :D

park across 2 spaces all the time and everything

Dont go doing that...

My friends bloke is the owner of another website and we went to a meet last night and for a game of bowling, When we got back to the car park one of the guys had a parking ticket for parking over 2 spaces!! FUNNY ... but the other bloke that parked next to him (obviously over 2 spaces again) didnt get one!! HE WAS GUTTED!!! That cost him a ver nice...£45

So dont go doing that, just fine XXL parking spaces!!!! HAHAHAHA ;););)

Looks a nice car :thumbsup: rare colour too.

its not to far away from me either :D

i actually brought it form near bilston, youve probably seen it around before :D

1 of only 2 T sports around here, and the other one is a complete state, my mom loves it, and it gets you noticed.

Insurance on a 1.0 GS - £450

Insurance on a T sport, with 1 accident - £350

check all the details and its all correct

i swear they just make premiums up off the top of thier head

• 2 weeks later...