Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180 - Just Taken Delivery

sgntpepper

Just taken delivery of a New T180 Saloon in Black :D

Superb torque and turn of speed - 90MPH at just a smidge over 2000 rev's ;)

Just taken delivery of a New T180 Saloon in Black :D

Superb torque and turn of speed - 90MPH at just a smidge over 2000 rev's ;)

welcome to what seems to be a small number of T180 owners on this forum B) i'm very happy with mine i to chose a saloon mines silver just had rear windows tinted. Shame dealer i bought from wasn't as good as the car.

would agree with you regards the dealers dont think mine was serviced before delivery like the paperwork says...the oil is very dirty and needs changing after 5000miles

would agree with you regards the dealers dont think mine was serviced before delivery like the paperwork says...the oil is very dirty and needs changing after 5000miles

That is a common problem with diesels, the oil looks dirty the minute you put it in, but dont worry, modern oils are well capable of lasting between services

Kingo :thumbsup:

I am very close to buying a T180 Tourer, I have not drove it yet but if all goes to plan I will be getting within a fortnight, the car I am looking at does not have a full colour screen for SAT Nav, is the nav system like the TNS200 in my 18vvt-i , and am I doing the right think deciding for the T180, I think I am but just wondered,and I suppose I will see a massive difference from the 1.8 tourer i have now.

I shall look forward to the new motor.

Ihope new & prospective T180 owners enjoy their cars as much as I enjoy my T180 Tourer. My local dealer is excellent too. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links