Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels For Ae92 - Corolla Gti

dreamcatcher

Apologies if this has been answered before, my net connection is so slow at present I couldn't be bothered to trawl through loads of threads !!

I'm looking for a set of aftermarket alloys for my Gti and keep coming across 17" rims for sale. Whilst I'd have been happy just going up to 15" really, The prices of some of the 2nd hand 17's are too good to ignore.

So, I need to know what the best offset for 17 x 7J rims is, (bearing in mind that my car is lowered) and what size tyres I should look for - most seem to have 205/40 tyres fitted but I'm not sure that they won't rub the arches.

As usual, all advice is greatly appreciated - sorry if it's been answered before !!

Thanks

Pete (maybe the oldest AE92 enthusiast on here !!) ;)

PCD: 4X100

OFFSET: 35-38mm

centre bore: 54.1

17 wheels = 205/40 tyres

Arches will rub

yes you will need to roll the rear arches with 17" rims. also beaware that depending on offset/tyres you may also need a 5mm spacer on the rear as the tyres my OZ superleggeras only cleared the rear strut by about 1mm

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links