Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Impromptu Meet And Greet

cfc1

We are planning on a bit of a short notice meet... nothing planned.. just a meet and greet then see where it goes from there.

We will be meeting at Bowtrees Roundabout just off the M9 for Kincardine bridge.. time will be at 1.00pm on Sunday 28th October... if you are up for it add your names to the list (EVERYONE WELCOME!)

Davy.

ffs... even Ryan's busy!

I'll be there!

A

That's the very one Dave.

There is a petrol station and behind it there is Bowtrees Resteraunt and carpark.. see you in the carpark.

I'll be in the Rolla.. Alan will be in his Yaris.

Don't know if anyone else will turn up.. but hey ho.. nothing new there then :lol:

Nothing planned.. we will just see where the mood takes us I suppose.

Will try to get over for half an hour or so (need to come back to work to lock up) :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, I was busy earlier on today. I'll be there for the next one though! :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, I was busy earlier on today. I'll be there for the next one though! :thumbsup:

Aye, that's what they all say!

No, nice to catch up with Davy and Caroline and to meet Dave. We just gossiped for a bit, I had a shotty of Davy's Caroline's CTS-C (impressive machine - so smooth and civilised whilst effortlessly going like stink). Sadly Dave had to work, so the remaining 3 went for a drink and then a pootle around Lanarkshire before finishing up at mine for "refreshment"!

A good afternoon - thanks folks...

:thumbsup:

A

Just got back.. weather was absolutely dreadful on the way home (never managed to get past 90mph ;)).. was good to catch up with Al again and was also good to put a face (albeit a tad ugly :lol:) to Dave.m (joking m8)

We need to get more organized than this guys.. lets get a concrete date for the next one.. perhaps lunch somewhere then a pootle about or onto some kind of photo session?

Just got back.. weather was absolutely dreadful on the way home (never managed to get past 90mph ;)).. was good to catch up with Al again and was also good to put a face (albeit a tad ugly :lol:) to Dave.m (joking m8)

We need to get more organized than this guys.. lets get a concrete date for the next one.. perhaps lunch somewhere then a pootle about or onto some kind of photo session?

Any photos from todays meet Davy?

It's Sunday!!... I can't put the spool into Boots untill tomorrow.. but as soon as I get it developed it will post them.

No.. unfortunately I forgot to lift the camera :(

Good to put some faces to names, thanks guys :thumbsup:

Davy, thats a stonking motor Mrs CFC's got, think she'll ever let you drive it ?

What with you being used to slower cars and all :lol::lol:

Any photos from todays meet Davy?

I had mine, but there never seemed any opportunity really - travel Inn carparks and my driveway are not really conducive to arty shots!

A

I can't believe I missed this, dam it to hell!!! I was in Edinurgh that day aswell!!!! ***** IN HELL!

Next one girls....I'm in the middle of selling the mk1(bored) and getting the mk2 back on the road. As soon as this is done I'll be back on form and we can get some stuff organised, thinking about a night away, possibly camp or cheap hotel or any other options. Just up North somewhere and a quiet pub to get drunk in and have some banter JAE style.

Who would be up for that?

cheers,

Michael.

Me... Applecross?

As long as we both get time of work.

Applecross would be perfect Davy, and plenty of places to stop over for the night, I'll have a look into it this weekend.

Guess I might force myself to tag along...

A

give me a shout if anything comes of this mikey... im not on here that much nemore! xx