Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clocks

vmail

The clocks goes back an hour on Sunday in the UK, is it the same thing with europe?

The clocks goes back an hour on Sunday in the UK, is it the same thing with europe?

Not sure about Europe.......................I thought YOU were the international traveller :lol:

first time I've been away while a time change

just the uk as its british summertime ending!

We thought that too, but were away one spring when they went forward and missed the ferry home cos we didn't know it went forward in Europe the same weekend!

Europe definitely change their clocks too, but I'm not sure if it's at exactly the same time as us every year I'm afraid.

I was told they go back on Saterday night?????

Please tell me when they go back for sure otherwise I wont know wether I am coming or bleedn going!!!!!!

Deary me Nadim - it only takes a quick search on Google to find what you need.... ;) It is on the same date for the whole of Europe :)

Linkage

And it is tonight Ash ;) Well 1am tomorrow morning to be precise, but overnight :lol:

I was told they go back on Saterday night?????

Please tell me when they go back for sure otherwise I wont know wether I am coming or bleedn going!!!!!!

Put all your clocks BACK one hour before you go to bed and you will with sync with the rest of the country when you wake up tomorrow :thumbsup:

researching the net on a grps connection takes too long

just didnt want to be late for work on Monday

Just listen to a radio or check the television on Sunday then...................they will have remembered :thumbsup:

This stupid outdated act of changing our clocks happens in the USA too :huh:

Why oh why do we keep doing this :unsure: It seems that those north of the border have an arguement to keep this act going but I say let them do it if they want to and us south should stay with BST :)

Just listen to a radio or check the television on Sunday then...................they will have remembered :thumbsup:

true, but its all in Spanish

huh? yeah we have sky at the apartment and the yacht, there nothing about it on the channels

will put the clocks back tonight anyway

This stupid outdated act of changing our clocks happens in the USA too :huh:

Why oh why do we keep doing this :unsure: It seems that those north of the border have an arguement to keep this act going but I say let them do it if they want to and us south should stay with BST :)

This one "north of the border" is all for sticking to GMT all year round, its when you go really north

it would'nt get light till about 11 AM.

true, but its all in Spanish

That possibly is the funniest thing I have ever read on toc...

So

what your saying is

that the "time" display in spain the numbers are in spanish

like seis cuarenta uno for 6:41 or dieciocho cuarenta uno for the 24 hour clock 18:41?

that right? :lol::lol:

I have learnt one thing, 12PM in europe is 24:00 (which is like 12AM or 0:00 in the UK)

I have learnt one thing, 12PM in europe is 24:00 (which is like 12AM or 0:00 in the UK)

I doubt that very much!!!

clock goes back 0.200 hrs sunday morn thats 2 oclock when everyone should be asleep but it don't work out like that

By the time I have turned all the clocks, watches and timepieces in my house back by one hour the "extra" hour gained will be wasted as turning them back takes more than an hour :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links