Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fly Wheel

rat

• 10 months later...

I do know that at least my flywheel was bad.

Within a month since I had bought a car I began to hear strange howl somewhere in the clutch when starting from stationary and changing gears on low speed (1st or 2nd gear, 1000-1500 rpm). One more thing - something jingles when engine stops. I did nothing for couple of months untill begin to feel vibration on clutch pedal. Mechanic listened and says that it is necessary to replace the clutch. What exactly in clutch? With regard to the cost of work, it would be cheaper to replace the complete clutch once and forget about it. I bought new complete clutch, he dismantle the car and find the reason - damper mechanism went to pieces, consequently breaking release bearing, disc and cover still not bad. The damper mechanism is delivered only in flywheel assy and costs really fortune.

I found out, that the flywheel was changed twice. Original part code was 13450-27010, by I bought the substitute - 13450-27013. Thus, there were also 13450-27011 and 13450-27012.

Presume, something's wrong with them!

• 2 months later...

Within a month since I had bought a car I began to hear strange howl somewhere in the clutch when starting from stationary and changing gears on low speed (1st or 2nd gear, 1000-1500 rpm). One more thing - something jingles when engine stops. I did nothing for couple of months untill begin to feel vibration on clutch pedal. Mechanic listened and says that it is necessary to replace the clutch. What exactly in clutch? With regard to the cost of work, it would be cheaper to replace the complete clutch once and forget about it. I bought new complete clutch, he dismantle the car and find the reason - damper mechanism went to pieces, consequently breaking release bearing, disc and cover still not bad. The damper mechanism is delivered only in flywheel assy and costs really fortune.

I found out, that the flywheel was changed twice. Original part code was 13450-27010, by I bought the substitute - 13450-27013. Thus, there were also 13450-27011 and 13450-27012.

• 1 year later...