Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auxillary Drivebelts

sjrainsford

Does anyone know where I can get a set of auxillary drivebelts? It's the 7A-FE engined model. I went into Halfords and another parts store but they don't list them. Could I use a set from the Carina E, or would they have different sprockets or alternator/steering pump etc?

Cheers again!!

:thumbsup:

Have you tried varios motor factors?

They should stock your belts. If you are unable to find any.........let me know & I will get hold of some for you.

Have you tried varios motor factors?

They should stock your belts. If you are unable to find any.........let me know & I will get hold of some for you.

So where would you get them from? Have tried only two places so far. Will look a bit more tomorrow, am at a friends in birmingham so will have a wider choice than the cannock area.

Cheers, will let you know!

There are too many to list, but try Brown Brothers & other major motor factors in the area.

Let me know if you struggle to find any.

I found some in the end, from Fletchers auto store in birmingham. They aren't too difficult to replace. The only annoying one is the power steering pump belt. You have to get the wheel off to get at the pivot bolt.

Cheers!!

:thumbsup: