Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ebay

UKDM323

Well with 2 weeks 4 different sellers & not 1 got back to me!!! :o :rolleyes::rolleyes: so i might close my account soon well i dont use it much anyway! nearly 2 weeks ago i bought something from 'buy it now' & asked a seller few questions regarding where to send payment & fitment ect....very valid questions & nope not heard from him, thats 2/3 emails! 2nd seller is i won a Apexi oil cap i was bidding on & asked seller same Q's last sat nope not heard from him then on tues i checked his listing which he was still selling LOTS of items but when i checked again on wednesday he didnt sell 1 thing!! he cant of sold everythign within a day so me think something isnt right there!!!, 3rd seller one i didnt exactly buy from them but ask if they accept certain amount for that CD if they ended listing early but no not made me a offer or got bk to me but that dont matter as i bought from another source(non ebay) for £11 incl delivery which got delivered to me this morning so afraid this eBay seller lost out to someone else, his loss!!! & the 4th seller i bought a radiaotr cap on thurs & i specified which one i need as he ask the buyer to specify it & asked him to get back to me on my Q's so that way he knew & i even sent another email last night still not got bk to me!! this one im gonna wait till mon/tues as its weekend right now!

So yeah not having much luck with eBay sellers rright now, bear in mind i got 100% positive but 3 out of them 4 sellers are 99.3 or so % feedback so donnt know if thats where im going wrong or i should choose ones with 100%!! so dont really care if i get negative feedback i probably closing the account soon anyway as im not sending payment till i know for sure where to send payment as from experience they sometime specify the wrong or incomplete address!! dont know about you lot but not had such bad experience with eBay before & bear in mind these sellers dont really sell lot of things only 3-5(at most) pages so not as if they need to get through hundreds of emails!

I never really use eBay myself, but on the few occasions that I have ( with someone elses account ) I've had no hassle at all. I'm sure for every good seller out there there is a bad one. Maybe it is just the luck of the draw !

I've used eBay a few times now and only had hassle once that I can remember and that was a buyer never sending me any payment so I had to relist and give him a bad rating.

I tend to go by ratings of the sellers, if they have any negatives in the last 6 or 12 months I tend to stay away (read the -ve review first though). The other thing I always do is use paypal, I have sent the odd cheque, but on the whole paypal is easier and quicker. As a seller it's a pain as you get charged a commision, but for the convenience of the cash going straight into your account you can't beat it.

Good luck in future with your eBaying, I'm sure most will agree that on the whole it is a pain free system that occasionally fouls up for one reason or another. The only thing I can't believe is how much people are willing to pay for 2nd hand stuff (in some cases almost as much as buying brand new).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links