Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What You Listening To Right Now ?

Jimlad

lol gordster :lol:

soulja slim got shot down recently, you hear about that? he was an up and comer :(

Regards to both G-Unit beg for mercy and Jay-Z black album;

they're both ok-good, not great... g-unit put too many tracks on to sustain good quality, anyone would struggle over 18 tracks! there are some goodun's on there though! :yes:

black album is quite good, bit too preachy in parts and that bit with his mother on some of the tracks is just a big block of cheese. however change clothes, moment of clarity and 1st song are excellent! :thumbsup:

I don't like jay-z and i didn't want to like that album but the boy's done good, i just hope it is his last album and he doesn't make another off the success of the blackalbum. However he is certainly not the 'greatest mc to ever live' as he proclaims so often :!Removed!:

Nas has got some great stuff that you've probably never heard as well, get the album 'Illmatic' or a couple of these songs to see what I mean; "Doo Rags," "Purple," "My Way," and "Nothing Last Forever." ... 'God's Son' isn't a bad album either, try downloading 'Dance' if you can :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have you heard about the eminem & benzino fiasco at all? that's been interesting to say the least...

also nas & murder inc have just taken sides against 50 cent (again). :wacko:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan1985

• Yarisboy

• gordypix

• Coyote!

Hot on the Leeky Playlist:

HIM - Buried Alive By Love

HIM - Stigmata Diabola

Foo Fighters - Watershed

Queens Of The Stone Age - Go with the flow

Disturbed - Prayer

Lost Prophets - Shinobi Vs Dragon Ninja

Finger Eleven - Good Times

Manic Street Preachers - The Masses Against the Classes

Sahara Hotnights - No Big Deal

Iron Maiden - Best Of The Beast (Whole Album)

and on a lighter note

Members Of Mayday - 10 in 1

Slipmatt - Space

Binary Finary - 1999 (What a classic)

:thumbsup:

They are listening to real Hip Hop not this pop music.........

Hey gordypix, i don't recall the G-Unit having a song in the charts so how's it pop music???

Clubbers guide 2003, currently wedged in my car cd player

Close my eyes Im back on the beach in cyprus........ah... music from the summer hols, its the best form of escapism on these crappy nights when you've been working all day!!!

Also listening to a litle 50 cent and little left front tire! :thumbsup:

Hey gordypix, i don't recall the G-Unit having a song in the charts so how's it pop music???

stunt 101 is in the charts, and very shortly more will be joining it.

What gordy means is that G-unit are very commercial now, pushing their own merchandise on stage at their latest UK tour (which i went to), pushing G-unit sneakers etc...

In my opinion g-unit are actually still quite raw and there's no one else that can touch them right now (please nobody mention murder inc.)

but there's more hardcore beats than g-unit m8.

just finished bruckner 8th

now i'm going for mahler 5th :thumbsup:

for those who don't know i studied in classical music for 9 years...

i played/still play french horn.... :D

Yeah i went 2 50 Cent at the SECC aswell and he threw trainers and T-Shirts in2 the crowd aswell!!!

Suppose it wos a good point by Gordy!!!

Oh yeh and wot bout Murder inc. - kiddin! :thumbsup:

MTV is on.. Black Eyes Peas 'Shut up'.. that girl is fine!

Seconded she is damn fine

Warren g and regulate at the moment

Ryan, don't get me wrong.......G-UNIT are good(ish) and are not a pop outfit but they are on the trail for the mighty $$$ and to do that requires selling their souls and their integrity.

In my job I have seen the best and the worst in the world of music live and loud and so far G-UNIT have a heck of a lot to learn. :bookworm:

Their trainers are c :censor: p and made by Reebok and if they are here in a couple of years I would be surprised..... :bye:

The charts are not just made up of 'pop' music or rather they are......POP is popular music and not pure limited edition undergound stuff.... :arrgg-matey:

indeed that black eyed peas girl is very fine :drool:

mmmmmm, seen better...... :eek:

Looks like we got ourselves a load of gangsters with the Hip hop n the rappin bling bling :lol:

:thumbsup:

Mary J Blige Ft Eve - Not Today

Studio B Ft Romeo - I See Girls

Also: Battle without Honor or Humanity - Trailer theme from Kill Bill is on in the car lots at the moment. :D

& yea I like the gansta hip hop rappin bling bling... B)

the old ones are the best though

J

yeah i agree with that mate, thats why i keep listening back to some like Keith Sweat - Twisted, Jodeci.... <_< :yes:

Don't laugh DIXIE CHICKS

I quite like them

I'm actually listerning to....... wait for it ..... wait for it....

JOSH GROBAN !!!! don't ask why !! I'm asking myself that.

I usually listern to Blues or Rock but I just bought this for my Mum so I thought 'd have a listern. It's all singing in foreign ! :unsure:

Kaz

I've started to listen to Stan Bush

For anyone who doesnt recognise this name he is responsible for most of the Rocky films music including 'Hearts on fire' from Rocky 4.

Pure genius, im listening to his 'You've got the Touch' & 'Dare' from Transformers the Movie.

Also his tunes from the Jean Claude Van Damme films like Kickboxer and Bloodsport.

Genius :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links