Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will Race For Food

Psycho

Its like this Im In Tucson AZ and I think this is one of the biggest street race towns in the World thats no BS FRI & SAT more then 300+ cars in this town run up and down the street called Speedway Thats the meet from 10.30pm to 12.45 or so then all the real Bad boys and girls meet at one place then about 150 to 250 to +++Cars trucks bikes and run out of town about 15 to 30 miles out of Tucson around this time its 1am or so then its on race time People race for cash pride and braggin rights Out of all the cars in this town I have the Only 2dr camry thats the $hit Im trying to do a 3sgte swap in this bad girl she will fly soon Im thinking 14s or 13s In the 1/4 mile :thumbsup:

Will_race_for_food

Today is a good day I got my rims today YES :P Black 17-7s I got them at a real good deal no not on eBay lol I got them at WWW.Rim1.com ther in Phx about 100miles west of Tucson but for $$550 Rims and tires it is a good drive LOL :thumbsup: next week Im getting a real carbon fiber hood yes yes this is on eBay but its about $$380 thats cheap :eek: I love eBay :bookworm:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links