Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First Day In The Wet With My New T-sport....

yazburner

no, i didnt bin it :P

but i need some new tyres, wasnt really nice to drive, i couldnt stop spinning it up, even in 2nd at low revs.

so....

Toyo Proxy T1-Rs, 195/50 15?

are they good in the cold and wet, because as you have probably noticed, we are heading into winter, i dont want to spend £120 on new tyres to find theyre useless for the next 6 months :-)

and is Mytyres the best place to get them from?

cheers guys :-)

x

no, i didnt bin it :P

but i need some new tyres, wasnt really nice to drive, i couldnt stop spinning it up, even in 2nd at low revs.

so....

Toyo Proxy T1-Rs, 195/50 15?

are they good in the cold and wet, because as you have probably noticed, we are heading into winter, i dont want to spend £120 on new tyres to find theyre useless for the next 6 months :-)

and is Mytyres the best place to get them from?

cheers guys :-)

x

Yeah they are very good tyres. Had them when I had my alloys on and the grip was really good, both in the wet and the dry! If I can remember correctly, they are directional tyres as well which help with the grip, especially in the wet.

not very good for the snow.

I've found I'm wheelspinning easily with my toyos lately, with all the wet weather.

Sorry to hijack your thread but,

Are there any better tyres out there than the toyo

Yeah, but on a cost/performance/wear speed ratio there's little to beat them.

They're not good in the snow (trust me, I know), but they're meant as summer tyres so its a bit like saying flip-flips aren't much use on a ski-slope...

Unless you're anticipating much snow in the next 6 months you'll be fine. :thumbsup:

A

get goodyears instead as toyos are utter dog sh*t in the wet

I have Goodyears on mine, and they are superb, I have to say. :)

Yoko's are insane all weathers but expensive, toyo's are amazing for the price but not the best by all means.

I have toyo's and have been very happy with them but in the wet they do drop alot in performance, just have to be more careful

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links