Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Driver Needs Your Votes

ChristoffJuliano

Hi All,

My names Chris Davis and I've been a memeber on here for a while. I've been shortlisted to win an award for 'Most Heroic Act'. 'Approx 12 months ago Christopher totally put his own life at risk to save a young lady who was being attacked by a 13 stone bull mastive dog. Christopher saved her life by having to fight with the dog which he had to kill to get it to release the lady. Christopher had to stab the dog repeatedly to get it to stop attacking this young lady. Although the young lady was left badly scared she was able to keep her life thanks to Christopher’s remarkable courage.'

I need you to vote for me on this radio website Plymouth Sound Radio

Cheers in advance. Yes, I did do this and I drive an Aygo. lol

Sorry mate but touting for votes for an award such as this does not sit well with me :huh:

I wish you well though :)

To win any award worth any credibility you should be awarded it outright without having to canvas for votes.

Where did you get the knife from in the heat of the moment?

This does'nt sit well with me either.........Good luck to you but I don't think you should tout for votes

Kingo :thumbsup:

I wont be voting either . Touting for votes , to me makes you look desperate and not worthy of the award . you jumped in and saved her life , good on you but as T V O R said , where did you get a knife from?

....Where did you get the knife from in the heat of the moment?

I had similar thoughts too :huh:

may not have been a knife could have been a sword he had in his back pocket ;)

jokes aside good luck matey i would vote but cant be botherd with the hassel tbh

do these dogs have a lock jaw ? i.e like staff's ?

tbh i feel sorry for the old woman but also (some may disagree) i feel sorry for that dog that died.

i think that it aint the dogs fault it is the owner of that dog that should suffer consequences, many accidents are happening bcos of neglet from the pets owners.

No worries. I work from my home and the attack happened just outside my garden so I grabbed the knife from the kitchen. I aint no John Rambo.

No worries. I work from my home and the attack happened just outside my garden so I grabbed the knife from the kitchen. I aint no John Rambo.

No your not. John Rambo wouldnt tout for votes, and he wouldnt need a knife, he'd use his bare hands, and he wouldnt drive an aigo either, he'd drive a hilux, like me.

No your not. John Rambo wouldnt tout for votes, and he wouldnt need a knife, he'd use his bare hands, and he wouldnt drive an aigo either, he'd drive a hilux, like me.

%$(ing quality first post :D

mmmm such a friendly first post :huh:

What is an Aigo :unsure: ;)

The knife i can understand, people need knife for there jobs/ gangland slashings, but a 13 stone dog?????

i had a great dane that didnt weigh that much an he stood 7 ft on his back legs.....

but i will vote.. for the people who didnt ask.

Hello fellow Bristol person lol ... Rambo might not drive an aigo but he might drive an aygo ;), who knows he might drive a nice sexy aygo black like mine :lol: ... plus at 5ft 9 ins he'd fit very nicely!

Hello fellow Bristol person lol ... Rambo might not drive an aigo but he might drive an aygo ;), who knows he might drive a nice sexy aygo black like mine :lol: ... plus at 5ft 9 ins he'd fit very nicely!

lol yeah sorry i was so enraged i forgot how to spell. If i see a sexy black AYGO driving around St Pauls late at night I'll give it a wave.

lol yeah sorry i was so enraged i forgot how to spell. If i see a sexy black AYGO driving around St Pauls late at night I'll give it a wave.

Lol awww, I get you! ... I'll look out for you ... sexy motor you got mind :P ... Going well off the subject of what this post is actually about ... but about Toyota so its all good ... I had The Toyota Mag come through today and was well impressed on the article about The Hilux ... Im sure you've seen it Harry ... but for others that may not have this is some well tough cookie of a car :P

http://www.todaytommorrow.co.uk/hilux

may not have been a knife could have been a sword he had in his back pocket ;)

jokes aside good luck matey i would vote but cant be botherd with the hassel tbh

do these dogs have a lock jaw ? i.e like staff's ?

tbh i feel sorry for the old woman but also (some may disagree) i feel sorry for that dog that died.

i think that it aint the dogs fault it is the owner of that dog that should suffer consequences, many accidents are happening bcos of neglet from the pets owners.

I so agree with you borodaz ... and I actually have a big soft spot for bull mastiffs (my sister looked at re-homing one not long ago but the dog was way too strong for her to handle and he is only 9 months old) ... they are really strong dogs and need a lot of time and effort put in ... I think unfortunately some people have them as trophy dogs so they dont get the attention they deserve/or the right sort of attention ...

http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/bullmastiff.html