Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ta/ra40 N/s Door Latch Mechanism Needed.

ctawil

Hi all, to complete the rebuild of my '81 RA40 I need an operational left hand door catch mechanism. Please if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it - cost not much of an issue!!!!

It's not available new from Toyota.

Cheers, Al.

Hi all, to complete the rebuild of my '81 RA40 I need an operational left hand door catch mechanism. Please if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it - cost not much of an issue!!!!

Cheers, Al.

I'm sure I have one, I'll check my store at the weekend.

Is it just the actual lock mechanism that bolts into the end of the door, or do you want the whole thing complete with interior release?

Cheers, Al.

I'm sure I have one, I'll check my store at the weekend.

Is it just the actual lock mechanism that bolts into the end of the door, or do you want the whole thing complete with interior release?

Thanks, yes it's just the mechanism that bolts (or screws) to the rear of the doorframe.

Please let me know what you want for it & if there is anything you need let me know as I've broken a few for spares - but all had issues with the latch!!!!

Very many thanks, Al.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links