Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ae92 Gti Breaking

RedBullAE92

I'm breaking whats left of one of my Gti's, body is rotten as a pear. So far, radiator, bodykit, front & rear seats have gone. Wings/doors/bonnet & tailgate coming off along with door cards. Is there any odd parts that I should remove before it goes ? I certainly won't be letting anything of value go for sure, car will be gone in a few weeks I guess. I would post a picture though I think it will scare most people

I'm breaking whats left of one of my Gti's, body is rotten as a pear. So far, radiator, bodykit, front & rear seats have gone. Wings/doors/bonnet & tailgate coming off along with door cards. Is there any odd parts that I should remove before it goes ? I certainly won't be letting anything of value go for sure, car will be gone in a few weeks I guess. I would post a picture though I think it will scare most people

What colour is it?

What colour is it?

It's a white one

What r the wheels like ???

What r the wheels like ???

I'm afraid it's on just Toyota 13inch steels ( hence it looks awful ) I'll post some pics over the weekend to shock you all, normally I'd save the Gti's though this one has had its day.

Jerran

RedBullAE92 Posted Yesterday, 10:07 PM

I'll post some pics over the weekend to shock you all,

I think pictures of 'rot-spots' on a Toyota GTi would be beneficial to those of us who own GTi's to thus know what areas of the bodyshell to keep an eye on/where to waxoil etc.

So pictures please!

would you be willing to break the engine? if so how much for pistons and rods?

would you be willing to break the engine? if so how much for pistons and rods?

Have you got a trailer ? You're more than welcome to come and take away the remains after I've removed the body panels I'll be saving. I don't fancy removing the engine as I've just done that on an MR2 and it wasn't fun. If nothing else I'll take the head off the car. Will try and get some pics tomorrow

what region of north london are you in? as i often spend time i the borough of enfield ;)

what region of north london are you in? as i often spend time i the borough of enfield ;)

I'm in Enfield too, N9. Just collected another Gti the other night needing some frontal repairs though with the two breakers I've got I'm sure it can be sorted ( thats 4 Gti's I've got ) If only it was still summer I could be out there now fixing it !

Hey,

Am after one of the things on the drivers side door cards that holds the electric window switch and door lock switch. Dunno what its called, lol. Also need a GTI wheel.

How much for them posted?

Cheers

Hey,

Am after one of the things on the drivers side door cards that holds the electric window switch and door lock switch. Dunno what its called, lol. Also need a GTI wheel.

Cheers

Is yours an early spec model or a high torque ? If you've got the ones with the flat window switches in the doors I can help

Hey,

Cheers

Is yours an early spec model or a high torque ? If you've got the ones with the flat window switches in the doors I can help

Need one for a Non TVIS :(

• 1 month later...
i'm after a throttle postion sensor or just the throttle body pwetty pwease

I can provide either though won't be getting to the car until after Xmas if you don't mind waiting ? Engine is staying in car though don't mind taking stuff off it. Wanna attach a snap of the exact part then we can talk £££

i'm after a throttle postion sensor or just the throttle body pwetty pwease

I can provide either though won't be getting to the car until after Xmas if you don't mind waiting ? Engine is staying in car though don't mind taking stuff off it. Wanna attach a snap of the exact part then we can talk £££

after xmas is fine as car is off road till early summer, will get photo up asap. many thanks. j.

HT LEADS??? have u still got them? only need the long 1 which goes to the centre of the dizzy. but if you would prefer to sell all together would be prepared to purchase all.

vac6_tn.gif

HT LEADS??? have u still got them? only need the long 1 which goes to the centre of the dizzy. but if you would prefer to sell all together would be prepared to purchase all.

I can get these out to your for £15 posted first class, how quick do you need them ? Will be digging into my lock up next week for other bits too

I can get these out to your for £15 posted first class, how quick do you need them ? Will be digging into my lock up next week for other bits too

as soon as you can get them really would i beable to pay by paypal?? is the £15 quid for all? i assume they are good condition etc?

• 4 weeks later...

I'll take petrol cap and the little clip for holding rear seatbelt(rhs) if you still have them,gimme a price sure, thanks!!