Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St202 Suspension

mujaddid

Hi All,

RElatively very happy with my new celica GT 1999 UK Spec 40K 1 owner :D

However I am not very happy with the suspension and was wondering if there are any part wich should be changed for a car of this milage,

Link rod, trackrod ends etc any advice is appricaited but compared.

NB: I need new tyres and discs pads all round.

Hi All,

RElatively very happy with my new celica GT 1999 UK Spec 40K 1 owner :D

However I am not very happy with the suspension and was wondering if there are any part wich should be changed for a car of this milage,

Link rod, trackrod ends etc any advice is appricaited but compared.

NB: I need new tyres and discs pads all round.

sort the house before rearranging the furniture.

No knocking sounds, just seems somewhat wobbly (cant think of better way to describe it) ?

TIA

Also is there a definitive list of service parts that should be used oil type etc?

TIA

Is it too much body roll or is it too soft/bouncy? Lowering springs? If thats not enough, stiffer or adjustable shocks. Check the anti-roll bar is in tact and replace the anti-roll bar bushes. The bushes are pretty cheap from toyota, as are the roll bar drop links from TCB or eBay.

When I had my Celica, I just had lowering springs, new drop links and bushes. The handling was pretty excellent round Nur, could have done with a global alignment for perfect stability though.

Points noted, there is however a strange lack of body roll especially when transitioning to higher gears, jerks back (hard to describe). but this could be due to sticky caliper or brake realted.

Thanks