Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Milage Has Your 'rolla' Done?

smoftah

I have a 2006 "56" reg rolla sr 2.0 D-4D and I have done quite high mileage of 30,000 miles.

I am just curious to know what everyone has on their's!

So please share!

Thanks

I have a 2004 '53' rolla 2.0 d-4d 5d Hatch It's done 57,000. I've had it since the end of June it had 50k on it when I got it.

1989 Corolla GTi.... with 44k ...... only out when the sun is out ..lol.. (thats never hence its low mileage )... :D

1989 Corolla GTi.... with 44k ...... only out when the sun is out ..lol.. (thats never hence its low mileage )... :D

Wow that is low! got any pics?

:DMy other GTi 1989 has 68k.......... (stil low aswell)...

I just bought a 92 Rolla (AE91) with 168K miles and I've driven it 4.7 miles so far. Only had to replace a strut and a steal at $550 american.

I just bought a 92 Rolla (AE91) with 168K miles and I've driven it 4.7 miles so far. Only had to replace a strut and a steal at $550 american.

$550 is a bargain! 168k though thats good going.

Thanks to everyone who has replied, please keep them coming!

'55' 1.6 VVTi T-Spirit. Just had its first full (2 year) service - 16.7k miles so still a baby really! A great car :)

1991 AE92 - 74K.. Been off the road for six months thou.. but soon to be back... and she'll be lookin mint... just a darn shame i wont be driving her... :(

51 plate T-sport currently at 44490. bought it last year off my sister with 40536 and she put over 11k on it when she bought it the year before at 29370.

Armz.

Hi

02 plate 20 D4D Tspirit 109 , just passed 60k this week, bought from mr T with 56k on the clock, so i badgered them into changing cam-belt before i bought it.

done rest of 60k service myself.

I just sold my 1990 Corolla GL. Done 385000Kms (don't know what that equals in miles). Bought the car in 1993. Engine has never needed anything done to it apart from servicing and cambelts. I had put on Alloy wheels and Munroe GT gas shock absorbers. Absolutely brilliant car and I miss her so much. Now have a 2000 3dr Echo.

'95 e10 coming up to 145,000. never misses a beat, but then i've only had it for 6000 miles so far.

oh, and with it never being looked after before i got it, it uses a touch of oil, but i can live with that