Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Baby Is Back ..

Bibbs

So whats been done then, is it just new tyres?

sorry about the fire extingusher, but are you still commin down to see us sometime?

Matt. :thumbsup:

New tyres and disks (and digi camera to take pics) .. I can pop up this week Matt .. would need directions though ..

Trying to think what I need from you guys .. know I want the looms ..

Fancy doing a bit of work on my rear wiring loom while I'm there?

Oh - and I've now got a speedo that works :o

Aparently the leccy speed converter had dropped a b0llock and needed to be re-soldered.

Also an oil change and a new alternator belt (couldn't be bothered to do it myself) ..

The Sub sits on top of that box .. it's a bit of a ruushed job atm .. I'm getting it all re-done soon ..

Let me know when your coming and i'll drop u some more info - i'm sure we can take a look at the wiring and sort something out...

Matt. :thumbsup:

would it be easy to remove the box below that?

No .. it's actually a part of the floor pan and isn't square to the car (it actually curves in towards the bottom ..

i'm sure we can take a look at the wiring and sort something out...

I wanna get the Jap spec 4 lights working under side/brakes etc .. and the inside two as fogs and the reflectors with side lights ..

shouldn't be too difficult, patricks quite good at that sort of thing and i'm sure I can get the reflectors to mate with the bulb holders i've got. Let me know when your coming and i'll make sure we have some nice biscuits in!

M. :thumbsup:

It's an amp and a 10" sub behind each seat .. and the TBars sit over the sub but upsidedown .. so the handle is on top of the sub ..

Was never into Hip Hop until I got the subs in the car .. now - a bit of Dr Dre whenever I can get away with it ..

Was never into Hip Hop until I got the subs in the car .. now - a bit of Dr Dre whenever I can get away with it ..

:yes::thumbsup:

A lot of talk on subs, if anyones interested I have a autoacoustics stealthbox for the drivers side, accepts a 10" and fits behind the seat perfectly :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links