Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Game: Count Down From 1 Million

Steve

:bann: Nanas ;)

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Red Yaris 54

• Raistlin

• Pompey Gaz

• JappyBeast

I have a friend called Lauren who is scared of banana skins.

Bet you could give her the slip Andy?? :P ;)

I met Bananaman in Leeds on Friday!!

:D

I met Bananaman in Leeds on Friday!!

:D

999,922 did he look a bit jaundiced ? :lol:

Do you realise this thread is going to take 50,000 pages to reach the end?! (Actually 50,001 because I didn’t put a number in one of the posts)

Don’t ever moan about spam and useless threads again :ffs:

I’m just cutting out the middle man as we all know how it ends...

Do I win?

:thumbsup:

The Word Association Thread has been going for 4 years and hasn’t reached 1000 pages yet and it constantly on the front page of the forum.

This is going to take 50,000 pages to complete, sorry... 50,001 pages because I didn’t put a number in my posts :lol:

I’ll let you work out how many years it will take... suffice to say NONE OF US will be here to see the end.

Get busy living or get busy wasting your life counting backwards! Dance Monkeys Dance...

Do I win?

The Word Association Thread has been going for 4 years and hasn’t reached 1000 pages yet and it constantly on the front page of the forum.

This is going to take 50,000 pages to complete, sorry... 50,001 pages because I didn’t put a number in my posts :lol:

I’ll let you work out how many years it will take... suffice to say NONE OF US will be here to see the end.

Get busy living or get busy wasting your life counting backwards! Dance Monkeys Dance...

He has a point.

Do I win?

He has a point.

sherlock1.jpg

Do I win?

Yes stop wasting your time. !

It occurs to me that it's a lot quicker to just type the next number than all of the above though :P

999, 914

It occurs to me that it's a lot quicker to just type the next number than all of the above though :P

At the current rate it takes 4 years for 1000 pages to be written to deduct 20,000 numbers from one million (20 posts per page)

So 100,000 posts will take 20 years!

So 1,000,000 posts will take 200 years!

(This is now 200 years and 1 day because I haven’t joined in)

If we leave it for the spammers on the TOC it should be finished by next weekend :lol:

Lets not loose sight of the original idea:

This is easy

Count Down from 1,000,000 and make this the biggest thread in the world.

The person to reach 1 from 1,000,000 counting down without any broken numbers wins will be "crowned" in the club (one number per post)

Also We will run this over the coming months into a raffle and chuck the odd prize in the pot. Remember you cannot add two posts together. We will pull the number outta the hat and send you things!!!

May take a while but its all good fun!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links