Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Sweet Pic Of My Seo In The Latest Fast Car!

oli_paseo

hey there is a sweet pic of my paseo in the latest FASTCAR from the cardiff cruise,

if possible could sum1 please post it as i would really like as my desktop.....!!!!

cheers oli

hayent seen it yet oli - you got the lambo doors yet mate?

you were doing some other stuff to wernt you?

also - quick question, how much work did you do to the paseo befor you got sponsered?

J

no lambo doors arnt on there yet but it wont be long.... prob january time!

about the sponsorship stuff....... i havnt really been properly sponsered... i just get a few things done cheaper if i put company logos on my car, but i still gotta pay 4 it! ( i wish it was free)

yeah got a few lil xtras bein done over xmas aswell so its ready n fresh for next year......!

Sounds good, proberly asked you this before but whats the deal with the Unichip? Whats the result of fitting it & how much was it?

Hi everyone.

Here's to Oli. :thumbsup: Your car was the first one that I trimmed when I moved down to South Wales. And it was one of the most rewarding jobs that I have done. The ammount of people that ask me to do interiors for "a deal" is unbelievable. Oli has kept to his word, I haven't seen the car at a show parked up without mine and Stealth's flyers on his window. It will be a pleasure to work on any of your future cars mate.

cheers..........Mick