Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted - Sports Exhaust For Ae92 Gti Corolla

dreamcatcher

OK, so I'm stupid - You'd have thought at my age I'd know better, but I foolishly sold the Mongoose system on my AE92 because my wife moaned about the noise (I subsequently found a knackered downpipe was causing the noise - doh !)

Now I'm lumped with a crappy Bosel system from KwikFit which sounds terrible, rattles like hell, and probably will fall off within a few months.......... :angry:

So, please, if you've got a second hand system that will make my 'rolla growl again at a silly price, please let me know.

(My car is an 89 non-cat version)

Thanks

Pete

OK, so I'm stupid - You'd have thought at my age I'd know better, but I foolishly sold the Mongoose system on my AE92 because my wife moaned about the noise (I subsequently found a knackered downpipe was causing the noise - doh !)

Now I'm lumped with a crappy Bosel system from KwikFit which sounds terrible, rattles like hell, and probably will fall off within a few months.......... :angry:

So, please, if you've got a second hand system that will make my 'rolla growl again at a silly price, please let me know.

(My car is an 89 non-cat version)

Thanks

Pete

hi there, i dont know if this will be any help to you but i have a standard system off my 87 rolla gti with a twin exit back box the middle section looks almost new, it must have been replaced befor i got the car as i have not had this one long. send me a pm if your interested. i have two other rolla gti's which i am using for bits both are tvis model but lots of bits are avaliable.

• 1 month later...

Hi Mate, have a virtually new Mongoose system along with a load of other parts including brand new sunroof panel, engine which has done 76k with full history, alloy wheels, clear front side indicators etc.

Hi Mate, have a virtually new Mongoose system along with a load of other parts including brand new sunroof panel, engine which has done 76k with full history, alloy wheels, clear front side indicators etc.

would be sell the clear indicators? im interested

hi mtate,

there is a full scorpion exhaust on eBay 4 hours to go check out here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=017

are you also in need of a down pipe?

• 3 weeks later...

hi mtate,

there is a full scorpion exhaust on eBay 4 hours to go check out here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=017

are you also in need of a down pipe?

Im interested in the clear indicators .. will take them immediatly. what price you looking for indicators?

Cash Waiting.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links