Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Gt

Cobb R

Hiya Guys and Girls

I am new to this forum and only had my celica VVTI Gen 7 about 5 weeks but already i have the modification Bug. My Car currently has no rear spoiler and i am thinking of goin gfor the GT Spolier and side skirts. Does anybody know where i can get these from and any pictures fitted on a blick celica.

Next Modifications will probably be 18" wheels and lowered but struggling to find any pictures on the forum before i splash out.

Any help would be great

Hello mate,

I've got a Gen 7 and I recently put a GT spoiler on the back. I got the spoiler from JT Autoparts, but they were selling it on eBay. Only cost me £85 and that included the shipping from Germany. Paid £170 to get it painted and fitted includin gettin the brake light on the spoiler working, which causes a few ppl problems as they require covers if a brake light that isnt working is displayed.

Also, I've got 18's on it too, so if u wna see any pictures then jus let me no. Nxt step for me is to get it lowered, u got any tips for me on that?

Good luck with everythin tho mate.

yeah i would love to see some pictures mate.

does the GT spolier come with the brake light if so i know a good bodyshop from my old modified focus so they should be able to sort it out

I am thinking of just fitting the Eibach springs that you can buy from toyota but the car has done nearly 80K so it might be worth replacing the lot and getting some coilovers

cheers

Here's some pics, i hope u can see them otherwise jus msg me ur e-mail address!

You can buy the spoiler with a brake light or without I think, but i personally prefer a brake light on the spoiler and I'm planning to tint the brake light on the top of the rear windscreen black so it isn't as obvious, but it wont make any difference to the brightness of the light.

post-36740-1195352270_thumb.jpg

post-36740-1195352303_thumb.jpg

post-36740-1195352328_thumb.jpg

Hiya Guys and Girls

I am new to this forum and only had my celica VVTI Gen 7 about 5 weeks but already i have the modification Bug. My Car currently has no rear spoiler and i am thinking of goin gfor the GT Spolier and side skirts. Does anybody know where i can get these from and any pictures fitted on a blick celica.

Next Modifications will probably be 18" wheels and lowered but struggling to find any pictures on the forum before i splash out.

Any help would be great

In the other thread you said you want the GT wheels - fondmetal tech 5, which are 17", but now you want 18's :huh:

Lowering best bet are to get the TTE springs from Toyota... which they call the sport lowering springs! Fitting it pretty easy, about an hour per corner.

At 80k miles you can still get the springs, but may be worth replacing the bushes.

nice car

yeah i wanted 18's but now i have found them wheels i am after they come in 17's. Dont know what the ride would be like anyway on 18's.

Oh all these options make it so hard to choose

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links