Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

05 Rav 4 Mirror

nick luke

Can anyone help, does anyone know if the door mirror on rav 4's sold complete or in parts as some one pulled my mirror of and broke the plastic section that attaches to the car door, or if someone has one for sale, i would be interested....ta

Can anyone help, does anyone know if the door mirror on rav 4's sold complete or in parts as some one pulled my mirror of and broke the plastic section that attaches to the car door, or if someone has one for sale, i would be interested....ta

One option is too look on eBay for one...see some on there recently CLICK HERE here you go even start you off....

Also might be worth waiting to see if KINGO is online...he is the TOC parts man...(Toyota Dealer) and good for queries just like this.....

Welcome to TOC as well Nick :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You can only get, full mirror, or glass, or the cover that goes on the back, anything else and you have to replace it all, PM me the vehicle Reg number/chassis and I will price it for you on Monday

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi Nick and welcome to TOC ;)

There seems to be a bit of a run on members with Ravs in the granite city lately.

Anchorman will be reaching for his trowell and hod again and heading for hadrians Wall :lol::lol:

Anyway as Chatman says on another thread lets have some photos.

You can only get, full mirror, or glass, or the cover that goes on the back, anything else and you have to replace it all, PM me the vehicle Reg number/chassis and I will price it for you on Monday

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi Nick and welcome to TOC ;)

There seems to be a bit of a run on members with Ravs in the granite city lately.

Anchorman will be reaching for his trowell and hod again and heading for hadrians Wall :lol::lol:

Anyway as Chatman says on another thread lets have some photos.

Already done a couple of courses but it looks like we'll have to keep going. I'm thinking along the lines of that Chinese job.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links