Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greetings From London!

Pompey Gaz

its rubbish, the beer is watered down, had a steak and pint for under a tenner. currently under heathrow's flight plan, t e hotel is crap lol but I love this working away. missing jess and home though. lol

yes, it's rubbish.

I've been saying that for years. London ain't good !

After their beer though, just imagine how good a northern pint will taste !

Good luck Gaz "

it was rubbish, am back thursday night then down the smoke saturday night, I think london is scary. I wanna go north. it has real beer, good prices, friendly people and most of all; Jess

i love london, would move there tommorrow if I could afford it, i love getting lost in big cities.

how did the unform problem go Gaz?

it was rubbish, am back thursday night then down the smoke saturday night, I think london is scary.

You quickly get used to London. I have wandered around deserted areas of london on my way to a tube station a few times late at night and never really felt scared. Although I fully admit I probably should do, but I've been working there a few years now and I just accept it for what it is.

i love london, would move there tommorrow if I could afford it, i love getting lost in big cities.

how did the unform problem go Gaz?

lol i got my uniform sorted, someone lent me a jumper and i got three t-shirts now and a spare jumper, but no ID Badge :(

lol i got my uniform sorted, someone lent me a jumper and i got three t-shirts now and a spare jumper, but no ID badge :(

So how do you know who you are ???

lol i got my uniform sorted, someone lent me a jumper and i got three t-shirts now and a spare jumper, but no ID badge :(

I don't :( need to post my expenses off today haha :D

He Just looks in a mirror! ;)

London IS a bit of a shy-te hole but remember, it's our hole and it's our shy-te! You northeners can keep the endless fields of cow pats and the rancid run down wool mills and coal pits! :lol:

Only kiddin' guv! Cor blimey... and no mistake! :D