Do Not Sell My Personal Information

N/a Exhuast

SMiFFAD

Like it says on the tin really......think my exhaust is on its way out, certainly leaking like a scive at the mo, might just be a gasket mind.

If i replace it i want something a bit more substantial, want two pipes still as i think it suits the car nicely, possibly not 5" either side but depends what you can get really. All i have seen so far are a "kakimoto" (sp?) on me mates turbo and a mongoose.....

Want somehting that sounds nice, not tinny/raspy,a nice low burble would be perfect (like a HKS hyper on a skyline/sx if anyones heard one?). i do a quite a few motorway miles so dont want something thats gonna rattle my eye balls out! :arrgg-matey:

Anything spring to mind?

Also de-catting on the cards.... (another question being a 91' import....do i NEED the cat legally at mot time?)

Cheers, Adam :)

get power flow to make you one up :yes:

Bit touch and go what it will sound like then.....many PF ones ive heard ave been painfull :blink:

Mate had one on his sx, made the mistake of following him though a tunnel :wacko:

mtte have an Apexi N1 as well £300, thats one sweet exhaust

N1's are nice, :thumbsup:

edited that bit been a fool :D

have to say, never had a complaint from the mongoose for a mk2 n/a, great sound with the de-cat and a decent amount of back pressure to keep boost the power, will also fall under the 98db limit set out by most tracks these days....

Alrite m8 i mite be able to help you here.

I asked this same question a while back the conclusion we all came to (Rhaines et al.)

was the mongoose for the n/a from Fensport (become gold member before you order;)).

You also get a decat pipe w. it which CAN be used as you'r car's old enought so as not legally needing a CAT.

I'm getting this fitted on Monday hopefully woulda ha dit done this week but the bolts on the exhaust manifold were broken and need drilling out then re-threading, The Toyota Dealer whom i had it booked into were gonna charge £300! So i got a different place now, I'll update u on it.

-Z

Alrite m8 i mite be able to help you here.

I asked this same question a while back the conclusion we all came to (Rhaines et al.)

was the mongoose for the n/a from Fensport (become gold member before you order;)).

You also get a decat pipe w. it which CAN be used as you'r car's old enought so as not legally needing a CAT.

I'm getting this fitted on Monday hopefully woulda ha dit done this week but the bolts on the exhaust manifold were broken and need drilling out then re-threading, The Toyota Dealer whom i had it booked into were gonna charge £300! So i got a different place now, I'll update u on it.

-Z

Cool, take some piccys when its on :thumbsup:

And if your feeling really clever a sound recording B)

Cheers mate, mongoose sounding like a good option.

Cool, take some piccys when its on :thumbsup:

And if your feeling really clever a sound recording B)

Will do pal. Pics wont be a problem tho the quality may not be 2 hot as it'l hav to be done w. my fone.

As for the sound that'l be a bit of a problem as i don't have any recording equipment with me :(

Like Rhaines said it's a burble typa noise, and REALLY loud according to other people, just not Rhaines himself :) heh.

That's only a problem when u get the FTO's, wrx's and evo's wanting to race ya cos you have a a loud ***** exhaust, lol.

-Z

Cool, take some piccys when its on  :thumbsup:

And if your feeling really clever a sound recording  B)

Will do pal. Pics wont be a problem tho the quality may not be 2 hot as it'l hav to be done w. my fone.

As for the sound that'l be a bit of a problem as i don't have any recording equipment with me :(

Like Rhaines said it's a burble typa noise, and REALLY loud according to other people, just not Rhaines himself :) heh.

That's only a problem when u get the FTO's, wrx's and evo's wanting to race ya cos you have a a loud ***** exhaust, lol.

-Z

Sounds god, want loud/noticable burble but not raspy eye itching sort of thing :D

Look forward to the photos.....

I'v seen a set up today which was custom made by

www.exhaustsuk.com

I think i'll defo be going there

It had 2 nice shiny s/s boxes and 2 nice shiny s/s 5" tail pipes.

Oh and it sounded nice.

£450 i think the guy paid for it.

Russ

5" ruddy hell!

Doesn't a tailpipe that big decrease performance?

Then again if you want 5" you're prolly not thinking foremost about performance... :huh:

-Z

I've got twin 4.5" cans .. and I'd go for 5" every time ..

I've seen your BIG <edit> lol

But seriously do they not scrape over bumps?

I swear my stock one's skim the bumps don't wanna know whatl happen if i get a much bigger tailpie :(

-Z

nah .. loads of room .. it's the 2" ground clearance at the front I worry about ..

Aye that does look a little menacing too.

How adjustable is ur cusco suspension?

Maybe get hydraulics or something so you can adjust on the fly for NASY bumps :ffs: , better safe than sorry! :thumbsup:

Cusco is fully adjustable .. but I don't have the adjusting kit ..

It's like having Kylie and Danni Minogue tied to your bed .. and you can't find your keys to get in the house ..

:lol: Good one m8

I'd break the god damn door down if that happened to me, but dunno what the equivalent of that would be involving the car ?

Kylies gettin on a bit now mind you,

now Christina & Britney they're 2 girls i'd love to have :group-cuddles:, not exactly sisters but...

Kylies gettin on a bit now mind you,

Are you insane !?!?!?

I'd even dress up and let her play with my magic wand .. :hokus-pokus: