Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Sprint Series 2008 Dates And Venues

Barrycross

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know if anybody has noticed, but two interesting things have just happened to the TSS.

1. Toyota GB is now a main sponsor B)

2. There is a new class F for 1-litre Toyotas B) B)

Just thought I'd mention it.

Paul.

Thanks for your post Paul,

We are also going to be having a SUV class aswell so start tuning up your rav4's and get signed up.

Toyota have shown huge interest in our sprint series and look forward to some interesting events this year starting with Waterbeach nr cambridge on the 16th march.

Regards

• 1 month later...
Thanks for your post Paul,

We are also going to be having a SUV class aswell so start tuning up your rav4's and get signed up.

Toyota have shown huge interest in our sprint series and look forward to some interesting events this year starting with Waterbeach nr cambridge on the 16th march.

Regards

Just fell across this post while browsing aroon.

jist a wee problem - dae I want tae spend a few hundred in petrol driving way down to another country? Answer - no as I can't work and can't afford the petrol. Events like the Banzai Crail this Sunday is more interesting as its within a tank of fuel.

Be nice to have turned up as I believe I have the only 2 RAVs in Europe boasting the 3SGTE engine! Or is that cheating?

• 3 weeks later...

This looks an interesting event for Auris SR/T180 owners as Toyota are taking part with 5 SR180s. Only problem I can see is if you don't enter yourself or have something to do with an entry driver, then you cannot attend just as a spectator, which is a shame.

It is our intention to charge £7 (inc vat) next year for all spectators

:wacko:

After further research it seems your advice is out of date - £5 seems to be the current rate and a proper website with all the required info that others apart from me are asking about is planned.

http://www.toyota-sprint-series.com/forums...?f=24&t=217

After further research it seems your advice is out of date - £5 seems to be the current rate and a proper website with all the required info that others apart from me are asking about is planned.

I'm not registered in that forum, but i see from the thread that they are looking for a webhost - i have a fair bit of space available on our Rackspace server if someone wants to PM me.

I'm not registered in that forum, but i see from the thread that they are looking for a webhost - i have a fair bit of space available on our Rackspace server if someone wants to PM me.

I'm not registered on that forum either but I'll look forward to seeing the site once it's up and running. Good one bothwell_buyer.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links