Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Montage

Medion

Looks to me like they were taken with a Fuji Finepix 304 and edited in Photoshop 7. Nice work and the Yaris is looking good.

I have a Fuji digicam as well - the 602 which has been around for about 18 moths or so now - but still produces the goods. Just been replaced with to 7000 but I'll be sticking with mine for a while.

I think loving Yarii is something automatic that comes with ownership - it could never be treated as just another car could it!

I totally understand your passion for it, and I can guarantee you'll still feel the same way about it 3 or 4 years down the line - promise.

Nicely presented photos - wouldn't mind something like that of my own really :rolleyes:

Cheers

Pav

Very nice montage! :thumbsup: Steve might like that for the frontpage.

Pav I think that is true of all Toyota's if this site is anything to go by!! :D

I was looking at a Fuji Digi-cam, A405 or something? About £130 - what do you guys think?

Hi Medion

Looking good my friend :thumbsup: Hopefully next year i will up grade my digital camera and i too can send in some nice photos as well. My present camera is a Fuji axia ix-10 only 24bit :crybaby: Only good for emails really. I have also got a canon 1000fn SLR. Also a pentax mi5 SLR. I really love taking photos. Done photography for 2.5 years at college. I must get back into it mate :yes: I've also got a colour enlarger to process the film's in my loft. As i was turning my loft into a dark room. But never finished it :crybaby:

jerry!!

Sounds good Jerry, I did the old dark room stuff at college for a year, it's great fun. I really miss all that.

I'm after a digital camera for x-mas or Jan sales perhaps, then I'll be posting pics all the time! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links