Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anti Roll Bar

Sim

Hi

Could you fit a antri rollbar to back of yaris? Would this reduce roll much? Would it just be a straight fix or would it have to be set up and adjusted to car?

Thanks

Whiteline of Australia has a 22mm rear sway bar available for the Yaris/Echo. It should work really well from what I've heard... :thumbsup:

Thanks thats great hate that forum constantly asked me to log in repeatedly.

Have you or anyone else got one in this forum? And do you think it will effect handling other than stopping/reducing body roll.

Thanks

Si

A guy I know has the TRD sway bar and swears by it, says it makes a huge difference in long turns. I haven't had the time to try it out myself tho.

I'll ask him next time I see him, but bare in mind I live in Canada, but the theory is TRD will not void a warranty. He has the whole TRD suspension package, so I'm unsure as to whether or not it is available seperately.

As far as I know, TRD does not offer a rear sway bar for the Yaris hatch... :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links