Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Needing C Reg Celica Supra Spares

trev webb

Im new at this but i recently bought a 86 celica supra and i need some body parts for it but cant find none anywhere im needing the skirts for the bottom and the black trims that are half way up the side of the doors on both sides.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im new at this but i recently bought a 86 celica supra and i need some body parts for it but cant find none anywhere im needing the skirts for the bottom and the black trims that are half way up the side of the doors on both sides.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Trev and welcome to the TOC :) the sill mouldings and door moulding you speak about are a common rust problem on the 2.8 Supra, after 22+ years its very very unlikly you will find any 2nd hand ones that are usable,you could be lucky and find someone on eBay breaking a supra but if not that leaves buying them new from Toyota :o

I did know a guy in kent that use to break all supra models, this is his number ,give him a try....

Allan 01474 815332

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links