Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Startlet Gt Engin

PaseoGuy93'

hey guys, im new to this site and jut wanted to say hi. Also i was woundering how the starlet engin would fit into me 93 seo? Does everything fit nicly or would it not be worth the work? Where can i get me one? Thanks for everything! :help::thumbsup:

Yes it is worth the work.

It should fit quite nicely, although you'll need to think about the intercooler

Where can I get one? Well, where are you???

Can't help on getting one in the US.

Intercooler - standard Starlet has a top mount IC - either have to fit a vent and possibly a bulge in the bonnet to clear the IC or move the IC to the front bumper.

K cool, Anyway you would know where i could get one in the us? Thanks for trying anyways.

About the IC - I have the G1 Xracing kit so i would just move it to the front bumper.

If theres anyone out there in the Us [close to me would be best} with everything i would need, engin IC Etc for the swap...Let me know. Thanks!

Hi

I can supply you with a very low mileage 4E-FTE Starlet GT Turbo engine(15,000 miles complete with all ancillaries). The engine is currently at our base in Malaysia so shipping to the US is no problem!

Send me an email and I can give you some more info.

JonBarnes@JBMotorsport.co.uk

Thanks

Jon