Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Veilside Kit!

Ryan1985

Has any1 on this website got a Veilside kit 4 their Yaris? I want 2 be the 1st in the very near future!!!

Cheers :thumbsup:

dont think anyone has due to the rather high price!

good luck on bein the 1st

£1000 all in is not 2 bad for the quality ur gettin!!! Anyway it'll be worth it if its unique to this club!!!

:thumbsup:

no dont think anyone has, i dont. has anyone got a blitz supercharger or a TTE supercharger on their yaris - on the site?

I saw this guy in London who had the full Veilside kit, in silver aswell. It looked very nice especially the side skirts and rear end, but he only had a single tailpipe. Would look wicked if you had 2, one on either side! :thumbsup:

no dont think anyone has, i dont. has anyone got a blitz supercharger or a TTE supercharger on their yaris - on the site?

I think this guy had the TTE supercharger put onto his Yaris Verso a while back. Dunno if his post is still up here, you may find it if it is. :thumbsup:

yeah theres some bloke with a supped verso! an its got leather!

i like the veilside kit too although i want to see it in the flesh cos i dont think the pics do justice?

:thumbsup:

I sent my Echo HB to get the VeilSide kit 2 days ago. Only problem is my car is the new styling look, and the VeilSide kit fits the Old styling.

The sides fit perfectly, the rear metal backing needs to be modified, and the front.... oh the front..... the VeilSide piece has to be cut into 3 sections, then widened, then the upper lip needs to be trimmed, and the whole unit then has to be attached to my bumper and then have the seams all smoothed over. It will look nice when it's done but it's a lot of work.

But, hey, I'll be the only one in Canada with it. I can send you a pic when I get it back.

:crybaby: Looks like I am gonna have to change my mind about Veilside.

had the same idea as u and wanted to be the 1st Yaris with one.

I was about to start contact with them to see if they could do it.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

BUT I may still v/side it thou! - love that kit. A guy lives round the corner from me and has a Supra with full Veilside - looks the nutz :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links