Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Exhaust

Yaris-Nut

Hi all, i went into my local dealer the other day to enquire about the tte exhaust which i'm interested in. Asked them if they do it and apparently its been discontinued ... older Yaris SR's (before they started building in France) all came with the tte exhaust as standard! :ffs: So i'm soo gutted that mines a Jap built SR without the tte exhaust :crybaby:

So i wanna ask if anyone has fitted a tte exhaust after-sales and where they got theirs from? Also, please share info on the noise, loudness, performance, etc etc :D

Cheers :thumbsup:

Just a thought, but it might save you some money.

The TTE exhaust for the MR2 roadster, (£500 plus fitting at your local friendly dealership...) is in fact a re-badged unit from Remus. The whole system is identical bar the tips which are 90x100mm ovals on the TTE, and 3.5inch round on the Remus. The silencer even carries the Remus logo and identical part numbers.

So other than the tips, can you guess what the other major difference is???

££££££££...

Yep, the price. The TTE is roughly £500, while a Remus can be yours (fitted) from as little as £270...

Now, what's the betting that the rest of the TTE range of exhaust is the same?...

Hmm .. so you guys are saying that the tte zorsts are just re-badged remus ones? Thats interesting to know.

In that case can someone tell me what the zorst is like then in terms or sound and performance as i'm not too keen on one thats too loud.

Thanks for the tips everyone! :thumbsup:

I just picked up a 2000 1.3SR (great little car!) and it has the TTE exhaust. I wouldnt say its loud but it has a very slight sporty note... definately an improvement over a standard but not in the league of an HKS or similaer. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
i think jerrys wife has got a tte one on her t-sport?

:unsure:

Thats true jaxx :thumbsup: I picked my one up from dan. Originally it's from a 1.3 yaris SR which dan modified and he sold it onto me. Which my wife has now got on her car.

Just looking through my potn performance book. And i can see a performance exhaust made by Remus and they want £170.50 for the 1.3 back box's.

check it out mate :thumbsup: Might have to call them as the site is under construction.

http://cars.potn.com/default.php

0870 9905363

jerry!!

Just looking through my potn performance book. And i can see a performance exhaust made by Remus and they want £170.50 for the 1.3 back box's.

I must be due second payment soon then!!!! ;)

I must be due second payment soon then!!!! ;)

I did say if you wanted more money for it :P Still it was a sweet buy mate :thumbsup: Cheers again ;)

jerry!!

Hey guys, i was quoted around £180 for a Remus one at a local place the other day, but problem is it was a squarish one which i'm not too keen on. Much rather have a nice round one that suits the Yaris more i think.

Thanks for the info Jerry! :thumbsup:

Hey guys, i was quoted around £180 for a Remus one at a local place the other day, but problem is it was a squarish one which i'm not too keen on. Much rather have a nice round one that suits the Yaris more i think.

Thanks for the info Jerry! :thumbsup:

No problem mate glad to help :thumbsup:

jerry!!

a few months back there was one for sale on here dunno the price bout 100 quid i think but have lost in crash but try and find and see if its still available :thumbsup: