Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of My Smashed Vvti & Pics Of It Repaired

fiz-vvti

Ladies and gents, a little while ago i posted some pics of my crashed vvti, its been off the road for ages, i've been clocking in the overtime and its now finally getting there, it should be back on the road in january 08.

As u can see from the pics the car was pretty messed up, u can also see from the pics the guy has done a great job, if there is anyone out there who wants any work carried out on their car pls go to this man, he's done this sort of work for over 20 years and he is the dogs nads.

celsteve has kindly offered to post the pics for me again as i really dnt know how to use computers.

cheers steve.

(the pics will be added shortly)

sorry about this, i'm wating for celsteve's correct email address so i can send him pics for him to add them here.

Well finally I uploaded all the pics but linking to each pic will take me ages and I am very busy moving house at the moment, so I have put a link to a photobucket account. I may get some time to add them to your topic if you wish....

HERE is a link to all the pics.

Hope I didn't miss any, the car is definately on her way back to her formar glory :thumbsup:

Well finally I uploaded all the pics but linking to each pic will take me ages and I am very busy moving house at the moment, so I have put a link to a photobucket account. I may get some time to add them to your topic if you wish....

HERE is a link to all the pics.

Hope I didn't miss any, the car is definately on her way back to her formar glory :thumbsup:

What happened? Good think you are ok from that thou, decent bit of welding done there to get the o/s back in shape.

sorry guys been away on annual, cheers celsteve for the pics but there are some missing, i tried to re send them again but theres something wrong with ur email account

the guy who repaired it is amazing at this sort of stuff, seriously if any of u guys need any work done to ur cars (including body kits) then he's the man to call, (if u live near slough that is)

got kicked by a lampost, and we got wooped.

get paid 2mrw, wire the head lights up and have the air bags connected, a decent service and i've ghot my car back.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links