Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Trackday Weekender With Activities

System~G

Posted here only as it's Targeted for MR2's

So what's it all about?

Join us for a weekend away to Cadwell Park racing circuit, Near Louth, Lincolnshire.

Activities

Saturday 9th February

Activity day, Louth

Depending on interest, we could start the day in Skeggy for Laser quest, and then head over to the activity centre for an afternoon (3 hours worth) of general shenanigans, or we could go straight for a full day of activities (5 hours).

An example:

1 hour skid pan (in their cars!)

1 hour rallying

1 hour archery

circa £100 - £150 per person depending on number of people coming to play (based on groups of 4 sharing each activity).

Choices include: Microlite, Rally, Skid pan, HGV driving, Bedford MJ (ex army lorries), 4x4 offroading, Double decker driving, Reverse steer autotest, Archery, Fire Engine driving, clay pidgeon shoot, 4x4 competition ride, off road madness, blindfold autotest, bulldozer, 360 track digger, air rifle shooting.

There is interest for microlighting if anyone else fancies it ;) (it's a bit pricer - but deffo worth it!)

Trackday

Sunday 10th February

Trackday at Cadwell Park circuit

1831248921_6e13fd6247.jpg

(www.circuitdriver.com)

Sign on: 8 am

Drivers Briefing: 8.30am

Track open: 9am

Lunch: 1pm

Track open: 2pm

Track close: 4 or 5pm depending on light and conditions

£160 inc 2 drivers, and free passengers! currently £150 for a limited time only!

Book now at www.bookatrack.com

Instruction

New to trackdays? Instruction is £20 for 20 minutes on circuit.

Not driving? Bring a helmet and you can get passenger rides for free with fellow MR2 owners, and anyone else you can blag a ride with (check bookatracks site for the whole listing of cars that are going to be there).

Support your club

If you are going to make a booking with http://www.bookatrack.com, pm or email me to let me know, and you'll earn your club money! Just tell me you name, bookatrack username, and... ofcourse... your club ;)

Grub

Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings will be socials! beer and takeout at the cabins, or a night out - whatever everyone fancies!

Accomodation

We will be staying in (centrally heated!) log cabins at a local country hotel.

Prices (per person) TBC:

Friday and Saturday night (8th and 9th Feb): £35 per person

Friday, Saturday and Sunday night (8th to 10th Nov): £50 per person

Sorry - I can't cater for people who only want to stay one night. If you are booking on your own, the likelihood is that you will have to share your room. If you would like to have a room to yourself, it will cost more.

First come first served.

PM or reply below expressing your interest.

People don't have to commit to all activities/events. People are welcome to just want to do activities and not the trackday or the trackday and not the activities with/without accommodation. But I recommend trying to fit in as much as possible with the evening shenanigans :thumbsup:

Book now to avoid disappointment!

top event Garrick !

For those who have never been, Cadwell is a great place.

I did my motorbike race school there. Excellent track !

As said it's an absolutely awesome track B)

Some may remember it from 5th gear where they used the Club Circuit. Although we will be using the Full Circuit which includes the Woodlands section. It's often refered to as "The Mini Nurburg".

• 1 month later...

Still a few places left on track, for activities and for accommodation.

We will be opening this weekender up to other marques of cars, if anyone is interested :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links