Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uk Fuel Protests Planned

Pat2u

So now everyone will get full tanks of fuel before Saturday, the fuel companies will still get their money only a bit earlier than they would have because of people panic buying. I don't see how this will cause dramatic changes to fuel prices, it might cause them to be knocked down a bit as a token gesture but the way to really make a difference is to do unplanned ones where the country is unprepared & the fuel reserves run out. I like the idea of protesting to show we're not happy with the price of fuel but I really don't see how this will affect things in the long run

I don't object to fuel prices at all, they are very reasonable....................

Heres the bit I dont like

64p per litre in tax AND VAT, leaving .36p for the actual fuel and a profit for the guy selling it

Charging VAT on the tax is bad enough, lobby your MP, the fuel companies wont feel a thing

Kingo :thumbsup:

I just Vegged up the surf :P

Does anybody know for sure when it will start? I may end up stranded in Hull if I'm not careful!

www.transaction-2007.com

starts saturday 15th at 10am

I don't object to fuel prices at all, they are very reasonable....................

Heres the bit I dont like

64p per litre in tax AND VAT, leaving .36p for the actual fuel and a profit for the guy selling it

Charging VAT on the tax is bad enough, lobby your MP, the fuel companies wont feel a thing

Kingo :thumbsup:

Gotta remember they have two wars to pay for.Do not start me on Taxation.

Does anybody know for sure when it will start? I may end up stranded in Hull if I'm not careful!

you dont want to do that

Filled up at the weekend, enough to see me to christmas comfortably thanks to a huge fuel tank

the Tax is an actual joke!!!

£40 for 36 litres of fuel :crybaby:

I was tempted to get £10-£20's worth to see me through to next week to see if this strike thing had an affect but I'll be doing a couple of hundred miles at the weekend so I had to get enough for that. Thank God my car does around 40 mpg

At this rate I'm gonna have to either get the LPG conversion or an environmentally friendly car :help:

Oh hang on, think I got the wrong end of the stick, so Petrol stations will be open Saturday, it's just a boycott is it? I may fill up tonight just incase...

Oh hang on, think I got the wrong end of the stick, so Petrol stations will be open Saturday, it's just a boycott is it? I may fill up tonight just incase...

Surely that will defeat the object and lead to shortages?