Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ecotek Cb-26p

John R

If it's the little filter like think to add in your fuel/air lines .. don't bother ..

It fools the ECU by adding more air .. for about 2 weeks and then the ECU adds more petrol and goes back to stock.

It works on old euro (sh*t)boxes .. does nothing long term for any car with a good ECU.

Hehe, i bought one a while back just never got round to fitting it.

Gonna put it on my dad's Accord tho :ph34r: , see how the ol' VTEC likes it ;)

-Z

I had one fitted to my carina and the engine revs do increase and pulls through the gears easier but i have found no change in fuel consumption so it depends on what you what from one if its just for a bit more power then go for it, i've found no ill effects from it.

Hrm... a little increase in power...

I'll have to fit it on2 the Accord and test that for myself. It's just the noise it makes, i've heard that sounds w**k. You can buy a silencer/filter for it tho, but that more money...

I think it still makes the noise, but you can't hear it as much. The filter also stops bits of crap being sucked into the engine. If you are going to fit it, I'd advise getting the filter too...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links