Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Performance Figures Please Yaris T3 Mmt 2005

tellboy

Yaris T3 MMT First Reg Dec 2005 1SZ-FE 998cc Petrol.

Just bought this car but nowhere in the Owners Manual does it give any performance figures to compare to other small cars or even the New 2007 Yaris 998cc 3 Cyl Engine

Can anyone let me know the things that are usually in the sales brochure for the 2005 model (4 cyl engine I believe)

Urban MPG

Combined MPG

Din HP or KW/rpm

Max Speed

0-62 mph

thanks for reading

Just bought this car but nowhere in the Owners Manual does it give any performance figures to compare to other small cars or even the New 2007 Yaris 998cc 3 Cyl Engine

Can anyone let me know the things that are usually in the sales brochure for the 2005 model (4 cyl engine I believe)

Urban MPG

Combined MPG

Din HP or KW/rpm

Max Speed

0-62 mph

thanks for reading

Hello and welcome to TOC

My previous Yaris was a T3 MMT and was quoted to be more economical than the manual version as the MMT system selected the most economical gear for the given engine speed, thereby avoiding unnecessary overevving.

I will have to see if I can dig out some of my original brochures (If I still have them)

From memory my T3 MMT never dropped much below 50MPG and often achieved much better.

Great little cars, much underated by the masses :thumbsup:

Urban MPG

Combined MPG

Din HP or KW/rpm

Max Speed

0-62 mph

thanks for reading

Hello and welcome to TOC

My previous Yaris was a T3 MMT and was quoted to be more economical than the manual version as the MMT system selected the most economical gear for the given engine speed, thereby avoiding unnecessary overevving.

I will have to see if I can dig out some of my original brochures (If I still have them)

From memory my T3 MMT never dropped much below 50MPG and often achieved much better.

Great little cars, much underated by the masses :thumbsup:

I typed in a lot more but it disappeared on the previous reply.

Thanks anyway.

Just found out how light the doors are when I opened it facing down a slope and whacked into the driveway brick wall. My normal car has two levels of resistance on opening so this took me by surprise.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links