Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

He's Back

Bibbs

heh heh - nice and butch .. will be very interested to see you car after your project ..

Just want to tell everyone now but I'm gona hold back till its done.. dont want to give Jimlad any ideas.. need it to stay original... damn.. he even bought red corners for £30!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• ZeroBlade

• Bibbs

• John R

Top Posters In This Topic

heh heh .. it seems that boy has won the lotto ..

You gotta get 'em lit mate .. looks quality.

You gotta get 'em lit mate .. looks quality.

Thought about it... wouldnt mind a faint orange glow in the side intakes too.. feds cant get me with that as modern volvos have orange side lights...

I was thinking about having Neons .. white at the front and red at the rear .. :thumbsup:

funny you should say that.. a red strip behind the exhaust guard glowing on a wet road would look cool and I have thought about it.. the feds will still pull you for it tho.. because they can.

The red fades cos Toyota didn't laguer the red or the black cars, it doesn't seem to affect the black ones as much, don't know why....

M.

funny you should say that.. a red strip behind the exhaust guard glowing on a wet road would look cool and I have thought about it.. the feds will still pull you for it tho.. because they can.

Not sure that the feds can pull you for that,I don't think that you'd be breaking any laws.......you have a red light at the back of your car......so what.......tail lights are red.....

Red at the front and they could have cause to pull you.....but not the rear.

Red lights at the back aren't illegal. Red lights at the front however is £60 fine and 3 penalty points.

There's no juristiction yet for colour like green and blue, as long as they aren't your main driving lights.... that's why boy-racers can get away with blue neon washer jets.

With neons, green/blue/white etc. they are technically legal, as long as you can't see the light source... so tuck them behind your skirts. But if a copper pulls you over and asks you to turn them off, he can, and you should... If you refuse he WILL find something to pick up on (rubbing arches etc).

If you've got any more specific questions, ask away :thumbsup:

Im sure the law goes along the lines of if anything can prove a distraction to other road users its deemed a hazard. And every1 rubbernecks at neons. My god those neon nipples boy ******s put on thier novas are so annoyin :ffs: . I suppose its an appropriate mod for corsas/saxos as theres always a bunch of !Removed! in them.

I always thought blue was illegal as they're only for emergency vehicles. e.g. ambulances, filth etc.

Filth, are you a 70s cockney toerag or something?

Coloured lights are ok, as long as they are not projected (i.e. main driving lights) And red lights to the fron / side are a big no no.

I'm in the business :ph34r:

1: Filth, are you a 70s cockney toerag or something?

2: Coloured lights are ok, as long as they are not projected (i.e. main driving lights) And red lights to the fron / side are a big no no.

3: I'm in the business :ph34r:

1: Played too much of TheGetaway, hehe.

2: So does that mean something like Neon under the chasis a.k.a F&TF is ok?

3: I thought u were in the insurance business, or was that some1 else?

Someone else, Dame I think.

Yeah, as far as I know. But you could be asked to turn them off. I'd stay away from red ones.... not worth £60 and three blips on your licence.

heh heh - nice and butch .. will be very interested to see you car after your project ..

Just want to tell everyone now but I'm gona hold back till its done.. dont want to give Jimlad any ideas.. need it to stay original... damn.. he even bought red corners for £30!

yeah.. me too....

erm... sh*t everyone knows what I'm doing to the car.. just look at the sig.. DOH !

Oh well.. it'll still look the dogs <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s !!

Andy.... I reckon you're gonna go for a Yellow respray as you said previously you liked yellow. If you do.. it'll look good with my bright Super Red II... :)

Green looks amazing under black!

Jimlad... not going for yellow!

What about ultra bright LED's instead of neons?.. you could hide them easier.

Green looks amazing under black!

What about ultra bright LED's instead of neons?.. you could hide them easier.

Now that would be copying the F&TF totally, rem them black civic's?

What do the LED's look like, surely they can't give the same glow as neons do!?

ultra bright LED's are as bright as neons and easier to work with.. I have one on a key ring and its well bright.

Mite have to look at LED's then. Though now u can get those neons where the colour is changeable on the fly.

My MR2 wont be red next year....

My friend at work has just bought a J reg tubby in black... she wanted a red one but couldnt find a nice one so she is geting it sprayed in red!

you dont want your car red,....shes does,....

SWAP :thumbsup:

She did say that went I went to see her yesterday.. Its really shiny.. black looks good.

I'm getting her 17's in Jan because she seen some others she likes!

We are both going to JAE next year!

She did say that went I went to see her yesterday.. Its really shiny.. black looks good.

I'm getting her 17's in Jan because she seen some others she likes!

We are both going to JAE next year!

Depending on the extent of ur modifications swapping cars mite be an idea. If she's a m8 she'll understand paying u a little for the mods u've had done.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links