Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Anyone Sorting Out Meets In Wales?

mad welshman

Baz,

Makes me wonder if it's worth the effort. Look at JAE his year (I know the weather was bad) less than 20 turned up for that and it is supposed to be the biggest meet of the year. Too many people say they will turn up and and then don't bother. It's very disheartening when that happens.

Baz,

Makes me wonder if it's worth the effort. Look at JAE his year (I know the weather was bad) less than 20 turned up for that and it is supposed to be the biggest meet of the year. Too many people say they will turn up and and then don't bother. It's very disheartening when that happens.

You're not wrong John :(

• 1 month later...
Baz,

Well if anyone would like to go on a nice run out along some good driving roads with like minded people, then you are always welcome to join us, at ****** and if Admin here are happy for me to post up our events hopefully we can get enough interest to get more Toyota owners out on runs/meets together :)

Sorry salem recruiting other clubs is against the T & C's ;)

no problem I hope your club gets someone to do some good driving meets in Wales as we have some great driving roads and scenery all the best of luck to you folks :) please feel free to delete this if you wish thanks

Edited by salem