Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need For Speed - Underground

yannick

Due to the crash I have lost trace of the person trying to gather NFS-Underground competitors. :ph34r:

I've got it now. Love it. I still need a good weekend of playing with it before presuming to match my (lack of) skill against anyone else though :D

Yannick

Thanks for that. I hope he sees this thread, otherwise I'll PM him next week - once I feel more confident driving powerful RWD cars :eek: Managed to do a triple donut last night, and I was just trying to get the car pointed back in the right direction!

Yannick

hey mate i'm here, thanks for pointing me here knowlson :thumbsup:

you still want to be in then Yannick?

i'm going to design a website for us, will arrange races later on!

need confirmation from everyone who wants to be in first though...

Raz

Consider this a confirmation :D I'm going to regret this when I lose every race, but what the heck - it's all fun :thumbsup:

PM me when you're ready to roll

Yannick

I've just completed the x-box version, first game ive ever completed, and a little dissapointed as it was a bit easy.

wont be saying that if you do the game on hard mode... so much traffic!!!!

and ill have broadband after xmas. so ill join the race club. im not too bad at it

Does anyone know what the deal is with the PS2 version & on-line gaming? Haven't got the game yet or broadband - just wondering! :)

im bombing around in a Miata at the moment - till i get a toyota..

mx_5.jpg

J

Miata.... LOL Mx5 the hairdressers transit.

I'll have to get a copy of this then, so should i get PC or Ps2 ? i have broadband so can online either....are the different formats compatible even ?? that would be a first !

I'm still in the trusty MX-5, waiting until I have access to the decent cars. I have the PC version, as it seems do most of the others in this list, and I'm slowly working my way through the levels. I'll get an image posted this evening if I have the time

Yannick

Here's my Ride

oh and jimlad, we're running the PC version, will add this to my sig so there won't be any future misunderstandings about xbox or PC version :)

supra.jpg

I've had this about 2 weeks now and still have only played it twice... and the second time my memory card corrupted so GREAT!!

Need some practice- gotta get a supe!!