Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Door Scuff Protectors

reach16

Can anybody tell me how I can protect the paintwork on the door sills on my Yaris 3 door (2004) I need to protect them

when my dog gets in and out from the back seat. I have tried putting something over them when he gets in and out but it not a good idea because he slips when the temporary cover moved,

Can anybody tell me how I can protect the paintwork on the door sills on my Yaris 3 door (2004) I need to protect them

when my dog gets in and out from the back seat. I have tried putting something over them when he gets in and out but it not a good idea because he slips when the temporary cover moved,

Sorry this has gone on the wrong forum I want it to go on the YARIS forum HELP how can I put bit on that one

Welcome to TOC

I have moved your question to the Yaris forum where you should get some replies.

You should be able to get stick on door sill protectors (Either genuine Toyota ones or an aftermarket make)

These work quite well and prevent those annoying little scratches that can appear on unprotected door sills.

Welcome to TOC

I have moved your question to the Yaris forum where you should get some replies.

You should be able to get stick on door sill protectors (Either genuine Toyota ones or an aftermarket make)

These work quite well and prevent those annoying little scratches that can appear on unprotected door sills.

If anybody can tell me where I maybe able to buy these or how much they may cost if Toyota sell them I would be very grateful.....

Welcome to TOC

If anybody can tell me where I maybe able to buy these or how much they may cost if Toyota sell them I would be very grateful.....

I do not know what I am looking for can anybody describe what they look like and where I can purchase them from or even approx cost if I have to buy from the dealers

Thanks Yaris lovers

Welcome to TOC

I do not know what I am looking for can anybody describe what they look like and where I can purchase them from or even approx cost if I have to buy from the dealers

Thanks Yaris lovers

Details can be found on the Toyota GB website under Yaris Accessories :

http://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/...&id=YA3_acc

Welcome to TOC

Thanks Yaris lovers

Details can be found on the Toyota GB website under Yaris Accessories :

http://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/...&id=YA3_acc

Does anyone know of an where else that sell the universal ones..or just the sill protectors

I don't really want to buy a whole kit I just require the sill protectors

Thanks

Does anyone know of an where else that sell the universal ones..or just the sill protectors

Thanks

You do not have to buy the whole set.

Ask your local Toyota dealer parts department...................they are available seperately.

Non Toyota universal sill protectors should be available from any good car accessory store.

Thanks

You do not have to buy the whole set.

Ask your local Toyota dealer parts department...................they are available seperately.

Non Toyota universal sill protectors should be available from any good car accessory store.

Thank you everybody...Any more ideas would be helpful.. I am a bit lost with this problem

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links