Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Toyota Do You Drive?

Karma Supra

What Toyota do you Drive  

543 members have voted

1. 1. What do you Drive???

• Aygo
    • Yaris
    • Corolla
    • Auris
    • Avensis
    • MR2/S
    • Celica
    • Supra
    • Soarer
    • Sera
    • Starlet/Glanza
    • Hilux
    • Land Cruiser
    • Rav 4
    • Paseo
    • Estima/Previa/Hiace
    • Prius
    • Other Manufacturer
    • Other Toyota

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karma Supra

• JappyBeast

• flexy7

• Phoenix999

MKIV Supra TT ... but I can't vote again because I voted when I had the GTO.

Would never have expected the domination on this poll!!

Come on Andy, you know you want one :lol::lol::lol:

Come on Andy, you know you want one :lol::lol::lol:

A black 3 door would be nice but I have a soft spot for the new Hi Lux!!

strangely its

1st Rav 4

2nd Corolla

then the avensis and yaris tied for 3rd buttttttttttt if you look in the forum under topics theres

Rav 4 - 2380 Posts

Corolla - 8030 Posts

Avensis - 3699 Posts

Yaris - 9477 Posts

so if anyones to blame for clogging up the board its us 38 yaris drivers :)

I've got a 2.7 hiace and feel slightly out of this group as you all have much nicier cars. I did get some alloys when I bought it, maybe I could put them on and make it look better.

I've got nuts missing and they need tidying up, anyone know if its worth me putting the time and money into sorting them out. ta.

• 3 weeks later...
I've got a 2.7 hiace and feel slightly out of this group as you all have much nicier cars. I did get some alloys when I bought it, maybe I could put them on and make it look better.

I've got nuts missing and they need tidying up, anyone know if its worth me putting the time and money into sorting them out. ta.

You ain't left out of the group........you have a Toyota :thumbsup:

As far as the wheels go if you think it is worth it then go for it :yes:

Les

Never feel ashamed about what Toyota you drive. Ever. Nobody here has got it absolutely made or we'd all be driving supercars & not be a member here so don't let anybody (yourself included) put you down about what car you've got. If I can feel at home here despite driving a VW Golf you should have no reason to feel out of place whatsoever. If you want to get new wheels by all means do, but get them for yourself, not for some random person on an internet car club so you feel like you fit in more :)

• 1 month later...

Never feel ashamed about what Toyota you drive. Ever. Nobody here has got it absolutely made or we'd all be driving supercars & not be a member here so don't let anybody (yourself included) put you down about what car you've got. If I can feel at home here despite driving a VW Golf you should have no reason to feel out of place whatsoever. If you want to get new wheels by all means do, but get them for yourself, not for some random person on an internet car club so you feel like you fit in more :)

Very nicely put :thumbsup:

This is the Toyota Owners Club regardless of model or type or year.... I feel sure that most, if not all, will agree that everyone is welcome....

providing they don't drive a VW ;) :lol:

This is the Toyota Owners Club regardless of model or type or year.... I feel sure that most, if not all, will agree that everyone is welcome....

Even a Camry ? :fear::eek: :lol2:

Of course ;)

<Starts packing personal items>

Yeah, they're great cars. My dad had 1 for years & only got rid because it worked well every single time he used it, he wanted something that was a bit more unreliable to add some excitement to his driving (the weirdo) :lol:

Why do I always click the "View this post" button on flexy's posts? Every time they make me want to cry

Why do I always click the "View this post" button on flexy's posts? Every time they make me want to cry

:D Probably because they're filled with emotion & sincerity & you're a bit of a softy !? :crybaby: P.S..does anyone on the forum own a 2000GT ,I bought a lovely model of one (You only live twice boxed version..)on a bootsale on my hols .(I'm still on them by the way) I'll post a pic when I get home.

Aren't they in the £250K+ league? I'd love one but would need my own oil well and refinery to keep it running... Oh, yeah, and the money to buy one! ;)

Zing! From WikiPedia

TOYOTA_2000GT_Bond_vehicles.jpg

:drool:

got a corolla and celica my dad got a toyota pinic but dont think that option was there

thanks bridgy.

How do I change my selection ?

Since registering I have changed from a Corolla to a Yaris !!!!!!! ( We have to make sure the Yaris is the most popular Toyota )!!!!!!!!

How do I change my selection ?

Since registering I have changed from a Corolla to a Yaris !!!!!!! ( We have to make sure the Yaris is the most popular Toyota )!!!!!!!!

you can't mate. The only way to redress the balance and restore order to the universe is to get a Corolla Badge and stick it on the back of your Yaris. :(

BTW - how come the percentages don't work out??

528 Total Votes, 140 for the RAV4 :yahoo: and it says 23.26% (I make 140 votes out of 528 26.51% = over 1 in 4 :toast: )

BTW - how come the percentages don't work out??

528 Total Votes, 140 for the RAV4 :yahoo: and it says 23.26% (I make 140 votes out of 528 26.51% = over 1 in 4 :toast: )

thats because the total amount of votes is actually 606!! TOC calculator must be broken! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links