Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Toyota Do You Drive?

Karma Supra

What Toyota do you Drive  

543 members have voted

1. 1. What do you Drive???

• Aygo
    • Yaris
    • Corolla
    • Auris
    • Avensis
    • MR2/S
    • Celica
    • Supra
    • Soarer
    • Sera
    • Starlet/Glanza
    • Hilux
    • Land Cruiser
    • Rav 4
    • Paseo
    • Estima/Previa/Hiace
    • Prius
    • Other Manufacturer
    • Other Toyota

Didnt think Rav4's were that popular on here!

:o :o you never visited the busiest forum on TOC ?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karma Supra

• JappyBeast

• flexy7

• dave.m

It's because they have a thread in the RAV section telling everyone to vote in this survey.

I can't believe it's that important to them :)

It's because they have a thread in the RAV section telling everyone to vote in this survey.

DOH !

Because the Question was asked "What Toyota Do You Drive?" and naturally they are answering it.....there just so happens to be a link in the RAV forum directing new members to here....

Because the Question was asked "What Toyota Do You Drive?" and naturally they are answering it.....there just so happens to be a link in the RAV forum directing new members to here....

You're right, it's purely informational and is there only to ensure that the results of this poll are representative

RAV drivers, your help is needed. We are lagging behind the Corolla :o in a General Discussion survey of what Toyota's TOC members drive.

Vote now, your RAV's need you! :lol::lol::lol:

Link to "What Toyota's do you drive"

:thumbsup:

Well you can only vote once so Its hardly fixing it!

I am sure there are more then 7 supras though :P

• 2 weeks later...

:ffs: i got a avensis 2001 d4d gls and all the fault that can be on this car i have had from steering gearbox clutch duel mass flywheel rear wind screen wiper and all in 18 months i have always had ford but was told get a toyota you will not look back and today the car in for some-thing more the starter motor as gone now with the money that i have spent on this car i could have got a new ford if i had not spent it on this :censor: and my reg number is xxxxnfg (no fxxxxxx good ) sorry for that but what is so good about this car :ffs:

ypu can see all my movies from this little monster on youtube.com, and search the name dbwesz than you see it enjoy

I thought I'd see how many people own what.....

I've just voted, albeit a bit late. I put both cars in because I drive them both even though I don't own them both.

Interesting result; at present more Rav 4 drivers (are they the only ones who linked out to this thread from their forum?) have voted than for any other model, next Corolla (Yay!) and joint third between Avensis (Yay!) and Yaris.

:ffs: i got a avensis 2001 d4d gls and all the fault that can be on this car i have had from steering gearbox clutch duel mass flywheel rear wind screen wiper and all in 18 months i have always had ford but was told get a toyota you will not look back and today the car in for some-thing more the starter motor as gone now with the money that i have spent on this car i could have got a new ford if i had not spent it on this :censor: and my reg number is xxxxnfg (no fxxxxxx good ) sorry for that but what is so good about this car :ffs:

Perhaps the moderators would consider moving this to the Avensis forum.

I had a 51 plated five door 2.0 GLS up to a couple of years ago. The only problem apart from requiring a replacement oxygen sensor and consumables was that the steering power assist would die sometimes at low revs and momentarily leave me with a leaden steering wheel when reversing into awkward gaps. It was fixed without any quibbles and free of charge.

I am surprised to hear of your additional troubles. Is it a high mileage car or one that has had many owners? My 04 plated 2.0 T-Spirit has only needed a replacement headlight unit (due to internal condensation) in the couple of years that I've owned it. I have every confidence in it.

Because I was buying second hand I always avoided fleet cars. The "bullet-proof" reputation of the Avensis is such that it is used by a lot of taxi drivers and sales reps. The result is that there are a few cars out there that are just plain worn out (some may even be "clocked"). Is it possible that you bought one of these?

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps the moderators would consider moving this to the Avensis forum.

I had a 51 plated five door 2.0 GLS up to a couple of years ago. The only problem apart from requiring a replacement oxygen sensor and consumables was that the steering power assist would die sometimes at low revs and momentarily leave me with a leaden steering wheel when reversing into awkward gaps. It was fixed without any quibbles and free of charge.

I am surprised to hear of your additional troubles. Is it a high mileage car or one that has had many owners? My 04 plated 2.0 T-Spirit has only needed a replacement headlight unit (due to internal condensation) in the couple of years that I've owned it. I have every confidence in it.

Because I was buying second hand I always avoided fleet cars. The "bullet-proof" reputation of the Avensis is such that it is used by a lot of taxi drivers and sales reps. The result is that there are a few cars out there that are just plain worn out (some may even be "clocked"). Is it possible that you bought one of these?

it as only done 82000 mile's and as been fully services by toyota from new and two owner's and i have done 15000 in that 18 months

• 3 weeks later...

E12 Corolla Wagon -03

This is my third Toyota.

My earlier Toyota`s was Carina 2 -88 and E11 Corolla -01

SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH! :P

Mr2s may not be the most but least there not so common lol hehe

Better help the hiluxs out i suppose. Would it be frowned upon if i mention might be getting a rav 4 lol. :unsure:

Better help the hiluxs out i suppose. Would it be frowned upon if i mention might be getting a rav 4 lol. :unsure:

Na We welcome all into the RAV4 forum :cheers: ......More the merrier..... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Na We welcome all into the RAV4 forum :cheers: ......More the merrier..... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Someone has to drive them............. :yahoo:

Should this not be moved into your Joke Page Raistlin..... :lol: :lol:

But as the poll above shows...Most on here do :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Should this not be moved into your Joke Page Raistlin..... :lol: :lol:

But as the poll above shows...Most on here do :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Including Raistlin (at some point) :yes::yes::yes::yes: :P :P :P :P

We just added another Toyota to the collection last night... The Mrs bought a Rev3 SW-20 MR2 :)

Yay! Another vote in the Corolla Department here! Catching up to those RAV4s!

Saying that, my GF used to drive a Taris before we got this! :D

Toyota Avensis 2.0 SR... though technically I havn't driven it yet ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links