Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Restricted To 115

tommyd1983

Honestly why do this? I mean if your tracking on airplane runways a lot etc fairy muff but normal road usage? You will get clocked if you exceed the limits regularly enough by significant amounts, endanger yourself, endanger others, and likely cause excessive wear to your nice car.

Stay safe m8 and look after your licence... without one I imagine things get very interesting :(

Best wishes

Jinxed

• 2 weeks later...
its 112 mph actually

to remove it buy a derestictor off ebay . 3 or 4 wires to solder onto the back of the speedo clocks.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SPEEDO-CONVERTOR-DEL...1QQcmdZViewItem

No soldering required, just need to cut the +ve -ve and gearbox signal wire going to the clocks and fit the chip which is pre-wired

• 2 months later...

Any idea where is the cable install? I can't found the right place for install the speedo. Thanks in advances

Any idea where is the cable install? I can't found the right place for install the speedo. Thanks in advances

is your car still readin in kph then or has sum1 changed the clocks? usually if the car has been converted to mph then the restrictor is removed.

i tried this, wired in at back of speedo but still limited? any ideas anyone?? pain trying to do track days and restriced to 112

i tried this, wired in at back of speedo but still limited? any ideas anyone?? pain trying to do track days and restriced to 112

have your def bought the right thing? is it a converter and de restrictor?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wanting to convert my kmh to mph ST205 do i need a converter or just cut wires or remove an existing item

many thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links