Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Replacement To Yaris

Sim

Sounds good, although they will have to do well in order to convince the already huge following of Yaris owners that the new model is an improvement.

The sliding door thing sounds a good idea on a 3dr, as getting in and out of the back is normally a challenge to anyone who isn't a kid!

Will be interested to see the photos.

New C2 - kind of liked it - tried the VTR version and didn't really think much of the power - was fun playing with the gear paddles etc, but way too small inside for my liking. Don't really see much of a similarity to Yaris side on, but my eyes aren't great!

Cheers

Pav

I bought the mag at earlier today. They only have a picture of the 5 door & I can't say it looks that inspiring. Very similar in many ways the new Avensis. I'd be interested in seeing what the new 3 door looks like though. :D

mmm

might grow on you sometime or better in the flesh, like the new YTS once you get back in the older YTS.

sliding door eh mmmm very good only thing is that when you parkup and someone gets to close least you can still get in, mind you it will not stop :censor: denting and scratching your doors like mine are at the moment.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links