Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Purchase Compressor Rear Lip Or Bumper

Ckman85

hey guess, does n e 1 know where i cud get the Compressor rear lip or isit bumper? for the dual exhaust? i plan to get a custom exhaust maybe in the summer and i wanna get dual exhaust so id wanna get the compressor rear lip. n e ideas where i cud get 1?

Thanks

From a dealer

Part number 76085- YW501 and a couple of clips needed 76086-YW501 x 2

From a dealer

ARHHH thanks chris. so isit a lip or isit the whole bumper? i assume if its a lip i wud hav to cut a bit off the original bumper? also how much does it cost? i probs wanna get it soonish so i can get it sprayed with my TTE front bumper and side mirrors

THANKS

Ohhh the bumper is not gona be cheap,lol so what style exhaust u going for & where ? customs the route im going to go but not twin just single exhaust thats if i still have the car.,lol

im gna go to Hayward and Scott in Basildon to get the custom exhaust. not sure wot type of tip as yet, but i dnt wanna get jap style. it wud look a bit ott if i had dual !Removed!.

From a dealer

ARHHH thanks chris. so isit a lip or isit the whole bumper? i assume if its a lip i wud hav to cut a bit off the original bumper? also how much does it cost? i probs wanna get it soonish so i can get it sprayed with my TTE front bumper and side mirrors

THANKS

the bottom section of the bumper has to go and the new bit is bonded on

Can u also tell me the price of the llip please? and can ALL toyota dealers find it? or can u order it for me chris?

Thanks

Sorry to b a nuisance but can u also find out the price for the Tbars for the Corolla which is fitted on the compressor. part numbers listed below which i got from TTE

rear bumper brace 52023-YW501

engine member reinforcement 52853-YW501

front A-arm reinforcement 52852-YW501

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links