Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking For An St185, Where To Look?

midmotorsteve

Hello,

want to pickup an st185, I see a few on Pistonheads between £1000 / £2000 the £1000 ones looking chav'd and then getting to mint for £2K then a jump to the st205s around £4K, too much me as its to be a learn to map on car.

So where else should I look to buy one? Really I'd like to buy for no more than £1300 and as we all would a mint car..' unlikely I know so,.. I'm wondering if someone may have a nice relatively un molested one thats got faded paint work maybe, or a few to many dints from people opening doors on it but otherwise fine they'd like to part with?

I'm not interested in anything with excess blow by, over heating problems etc (I've owned 3 MR2s) so know what goes wrong when these engines are abused. :)

Thanks

Steve

Hello,hi mate, if you were not so far away i would sell you mine for £1300. it was owned by the previous owner for 7 years.and totally standard until i got it.it now has a brand new s/s exhaust and de-cat,new 17"wolfrace wheels with superb avon tyres,new dump valve,new drilled and grooved discs all round,pipercross viper carbon fibre airbox,recently serviced,only 65,000 miles on the clock,mot'd till nov 08 taxed till april 08.i thought i had it sold as i took a £300 deposit from some bloke who wanted the car but it fell through,so i spent his deposit and let him know he was out of pocket,lol,

regards sandy

want to pickup an st185, I see a few on Pistonheads between £1000 / £2000 the £1000 ones looking chav'd and then getting to mint for £2K then a jump to the st205s around £4K, too much me as its to be a learn to map on car.

So where else should I look to buy one? Really I'd like to buy for no more than £1300 and as we all would a mint car..' unlikely I know so,.. I'm wondering if someone may have a nice relatively un molested one thats got faded paint work maybe, or a few to many dints from people opening doors on it but otherwise fine they'd like to part with?

I'm not interested in anything with excess blow by, over heating problems etc (I've owned 3 MR2s) so know what goes wrong when these engines are abused. :)

Thanks

Steve